Cle Elum Rally-x, Sept 13-14th, 2008

Autocross, Rallycross, ProRally, Drag, WRC, F1 etc...

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

RoundtheBend
In Neutral

Cle Elum Rally-x, Sept 13-14th, 2008

Post by RoundtheBend »

Hi guys!

We've been working with Formula RallyX for a while trying to put together a new event. It's shaping up to be a great 2-day event. We're hoping for minimum 2 minute runs on this site for the average driver.

Important: please read the NASA RallyX Safety Rules.
Also, since this is a NASA-sanctioned, FRX-scored event, we will be using FRX classing, which is simplified from SCCA classing. See link here.

Pricing:
Cost per day: $45 day of, $40 prereg
Cost per weekend: $80 on-site, $75 prereg

We're using MotorSportReg for preregistration so you must register for each day separately. Prereg ends on 9.11 at 11:59pm. Each day is scored separately. There are also overall trophies for the weekend. :)

You must sign up for a free account with MotorSportReg to do so. The first 25 entries receive a free event t-shirt. :banana:

Register now for Cle Elum Demo I on 9.13. See current entry list
Register now for Cle Elum Demo II on 9.14. See current entry list

Sample Schedule, final schedule is TBD:
- 0800-0930 Tech, Registration and Course Walk
- 0930 Driver's Meeting
- 1000 First Car on Course

Directions:

Location on Google Maps.

Promo Flier:

Rental Cars:

For those of you who don't have your own car, or don't want to run your own car, the organizers will have a limited number of rental cars available for use. Cost is $50/session/person.

Raffle:

Each paid entry receives a raffle ticket for various drawings throughout the weekend. Additional tickets will be available for $1.00 each. You can choose which drawing to use your ticket for at time of entry. We've got a good list of prizes so far. We'll be posting a prize list as soon as we get it finalized. The proceeds from the raffle ticket sales will be used to purchase equipment and acquire new sites.

Please PM me or post here if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
Erik Lyden
Off-Camber Events
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

I'm thinking of attending, pending a new arrival. Is anyone else?
Jake, lets see what that pretty car can do. AW, you've a bunch of performace mods to offset those horns, right?
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
Humanzee
In Neutral

Post by Humanzee »

How was it?
'93 SS Turbo
'90 L SW drove it into the ground now its dead and gone.
other:'00 A4 1.8t, 02 A6 3.0 Avant