selling my 92 legacy touring wagon 700 obo

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
tat2baroo
In Neutral

selling my 92 legacy touring wagon 700 obo

Post by tat2baroo »

i put so much time into this i cant sta92 Subaru legacy touring wagon TURBO
Leather, power everything, sun/moon roof, radio/ cd, auto full time awd turbo 2.2l
Replaced engine with recipts
Needs torque bind repair (new rear housing or new tranny)
Brand spanking new tires(ugh I wish I could use them)
Remote start alarm

Will not part out!
Have extra parts from other legacys as well

I am finally tying the big ol knot and I have to get rid of my Subaru parked in my parents garage. I wish I had time to work on it but I just don’t have the time to spend on tinkering with my subarus. Plus ive got a little one on theway! So I really need the money and space.

Its worth more in parts and new purchases than trying to repair with my budget. I recently installed a used engine imported from japan. We payed 900 dollars for it and can show receipts. All the oil gaskets except the main head gaskets have been replaced.
New timing belts, radiator,brakes, fuel pump, timing gaskets, exhaust gaskets, fuel filter, tires(600 dollars alone),this car has been practically rebuilt minus the transmission.

The problem after I installed the engine is Torque bind, look it up on the Subaru forums and it will pop up. The transmission can be fixed but requires either a new one or 800 dollar repair.
I spend 2 years fixing this car back to normal, and im at my budgets end. Ive spent 10 years working on subarus and have become very knowledgeable with them. I know how to fix it and know how much it will be to fix.
I will only sell to a Subaru lover or someone who understands that this is a great car for a project involving Subarus , I know it means more to me than anyone because ive put my own blood sweat and tears into this vehicle, but I know how much ive spent, and how much needs to be put into it for it to be a great and super reliable car. If you know anything about subies than you will have no problem taking this off hands for a reasonable price.
please call me at 206 228 1708
thanks alot
Beetle
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

You've got PM,
93Leg-c
Fourth Gear

Post by 93Leg-c »

Wow, this sounds like a really good deal for someone!

I'm also sending PM, but not regarding purchase of car.
'94 TW
bepa
Second Gear

where are you located

Post by bepa »

could be the one to repair it. it's more of a distance thing with me.

usually I would make an offer. budgets being what we live by being subie owners is what limits me.

also being grandparent with 2 grands and there father in marines. he was wouned in hand to hand combat, had to kill the guy to save his own live.

it's all good, his wound was in ankle and he is as normal as before it happened. was good to see him in person.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Posting the car's location will really help you out.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I believe it's in Tacoma, WA.