FS: AEM Tru-Boost

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
asc_up
Fifth Gear

FS: AEM Tru-Boost

Post by asc_up »

Hey guys,

I have a used AEM Tru-Boost for sale. They retail for around $320.00. I'm asking for $175 shipped.

Included will be: the gauge, the boost control solenoid and all of the necessary harnesses (you may need to extend a few wires depending upon where you locate it). I can print off some directions from AEM to throw in there as well, if need be ;)

If anyone doesn't know what this gauge is, it's a digital boost gauge AND an electronic boost controller built into one. Preeeeetty awesome.

Gauge

Solenoid
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
twins4urmhell
In Neutral

Re: FS: AEM Tru-Boost

Post by twins4urmhell »

hey very intersted email me mxfreak321@yahoo.com thanks
JRMSTI
First Gear

Post by JRMSTI »

you still have it? also has any of the wiring been cutup? i know they have optional harness for some cars thats why i ask
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

It's been sold.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]