AKMUNKIE's 92 Legacy

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

AKMUNKIE
In Neutral

AKMUNKIE's 92 Legacy

Post by AKMUNKIE »

I am going to introduce myself as well. I am Dave and have just picked up a 92 Legacy maroon. It's definitely not the normal Subaru. The guys that had it before me did some crazy modifications on it. The added an additional batter, a gas/water separator filter, coolant filter, plenty of lights, struts off of a 01 legacy which give it a little lift, and tow hooks all around. They also changed it over from an automoatic to a manual. I am just getting into the subaru world and look forward to adding to the modifications done on this Subaru. The name of it is Radmobile! Looking forward to the winter with this machine!

How do I insert a pic of my car?
AKMUNKIE
1992 Subaru Legacy "Radmobile"
AKMUNKIE
In Neutral

Re: rallyak car's and journeys

Post by AKMUNKIE »

Also why did my post get posted at the bottom??
AKMUNKIE
1992 Subaru Legacy "Radmobile"
originalcyn
Fourth Gear

Re: rallyak car's and journeys

Post by originalcyn »

Hey AKMunkie, welcome aboard.

You might want to post pictures of your car in the Member's Car Thread (here: http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19839) as this is rallyak's journal.

As far as the post being at the bottom, that's pretty normal. The newest posts will always be at the bottom of the current page so things can be read chronologically.

To post a pictures in a thread, they must be hosted online with a service like photobucket. Once it is hosted, you can take the link that it's hosted on and copy and paste it into a post surrounded by the image tags, which can be found in the advanced comment editor.

Good luck!
Kijan

1993 Legacy LS | PBM 227
2004 Forester 2.5XT Premium | JBP 18L
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AKMUNKIE's 92 Legacy

Post by Legacy777 »

Dave,

Welcome to the BBS!

I moved your posts to a new thread. As mentioned, to post pics you need a hosting provider like photobucket or imageshack, etc to host the pictures and then you can put the url to the pictures in your posts.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm