1990 Legacy L wagon for sale, Nashville, TN

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
njvaldes
In Neutral

1990 Legacy L wagon for sale, Nashville, TN

Post by njvaldes »

I have a 1990 Subaru Legacy L wagon for sale. I purchased this amazing vehicle about 2 years ago this spring from the original owners. This past Saturday the car had its first mechanical issue with what looks to me like the u joint of the drive shaft breaking. I've never had another problem with the vehicle. I unfortunately need a highway cruiser for work but would love for this to go to a Subaru lover who will use her, restore her or at least part her out for another Subaru project. Here are some details. Please PM me for specific questions:

135k miles
CA car that I purchased from the original owners in Utah. Garage kept and used only sporadically as a runner to the Alta ski lifts
Fully loaded (ac, heat, cruise, hydraulic lift of the suspension, sunroof, etc)
Originally red but the owners had it painted white oddly -- exterior shows plenty of wear but the interior is very clean for a ~30 year old car
Automatic transmission
No known issues outside of the recent event. There is a small leak from the upper radiator hose but it doesn't cause issues. Car goes through about 1/2 quart of oil each 4k miles.

I live in Nashville, TN. Car currently would need to be towed. Please reach out if interested. I'd love to see this go to a good home.