1992 LEGACY L SEDAN AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS??

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

CapnLKirk
In Neutral

1992 LEGACY L SEDAN AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS??

Post by CapnLKirk »

I just picked up a 92 Legacy L Sedan, and was looking to upgrade the headlights, however, I haven't been able to find anything for it. Hell, I'm even having a hard time finding stock headlights lol. Does anyone have any suggestions or places that I might have overlooked? I'm more than likely just going to buff out the oxidation on the ones I have and see how led bulbs look in them, altho from what im seeing the leds arent putting out as much as the halogen bulbs, due to the way the reflectors are built into the housing.

ANY information would be awesome. Really love this car so far, but the headlights would be a nice thing to upgrade if i can.

And yes... i will be getting a light bar for it. Any info on light bar mounting ideas would be awesome too.

Thanks...
jefferson
Third Gear

Re: 1992 LEGACY L SEDAN AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS??

Post by jefferson »

The best upgrade is a set of EDM glass headlights with H4 bulbs. About twice the light output. Put a wanted ad out and see what you find.
91 Black SS 5spd. Edm lights, wrx gauges in dash, 45 degree airbox, cryoed drilled and slotted brakes. Invidia divorced downpipe with custom stainless exhaust. To be installed, aluminum a-arms, manual belts, awic.