WTB ‘92-‘94 AWD Wagon NW Washington

For sales of complete cars only, from body shells to full builds, running or not.

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum. Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
No partouts or individual parts sales.

All auctions or local sales should be in the Craigslist/eBay forum
TealLeg94
In Neutral

WTB ‘92-‘94 AWD Wagon NW Washington

Post by TealLeg94 »

Searching to redemption after foolishly selling my Teal ‘94 5mt AWD wagon. Prefer a manual but at this point I’d settle for a good running auto.
Scruff_
First Gear

Re: WTB ‘92-‘94 AWD Wagon NW Washington

Post by Scruff_ »

I'm going to be listing my white '94 Touring Wagon up for sale probably on the 18th after I give it a once over, few things though:

No engine, so you'd need to source either a good swap or grab a EJ22E/harness/ECU, it has an N/A 4.11 trans and driveline/diff in it though that was swapped in by the previous owner.

Also took the turbo calipers off of it, though WRX brakes fit and the 16 inch steel wheels it's currently rolling on should clear them.

On the good side, fairly low miles for the year (just under 190K if I recall correctly), pretty straight body, virtually no rust, and it is white with black interior (still original, only non-original interior piece is the shifter bezel, which is blue).

If you're looking for a project that should be fairly easy to get on the road, let me know! I'll be posting it here and probably cross-post it on craigslist when I get photos taken.
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 4EAT
1994 Subaru Legacy TW
2000 Toyota Echo
TealLeg94
In Neutral

Post by TealLeg94 »

Scruff_ wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:44 pm I'm going to be listing my white '94 Touring Wagon up for sale probably on the 18th after I give it a once over, few things though:

No engine, so you'd need to source either a good swap or grab a EJ22E/harness/ECU, it has an N/A 4.11 trans and driveline/diff in it though that was swapped in by the previous owner.

Also took the turbo calipers off of it, though WRX brakes fit and the 16 inch steel wheels it's currently rolling on should clear them.

On the good side, fairly low miles for the year (just under 190K if I recall correctly), pretty straight body, virtually no rust, and it is white with black interior (still original, only non-original interior piece is the shifter bezel, which is blue).

If you're looking for a project that should be fairly easy to get on the road, let me know! I'll be posting it here and probably cross-post it on craigslist when I get photos taken.
Thanks for the reply! I’m really in need of a driver at the moment but I’d still like to see what you’re selling.
Aeryck
In Neutral

Post by Aeryck »

I have a beautful daily with 95k on the dash. LONG history of ownership with lots of recent investment. Something just happened the other day and it's awating a diagnosis. I fear the auto trans let go. It had a good professional rebuile done on 35 k ago. In between the flex plate failed and was replaced. I had a transmission service and filter done as directed 5k ago I can fix and move forward, or sell. I am up for discussions are selling. The car and I are in Park City UT, not too far. Let me know