JDM AWIC

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

JDM AWIC

Post by eastbaysubaru »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &viewitem=

Just thought I'd give you guys the heads up!

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Good deal even though he wants $24 to ship it. What else would you need to put this on your car?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

The shipping is the actual shipping charge through USPS Priority. It's just because it's a heavy item and the box is rather large. I don't charge inflated "Shipping and Handling" charges, just the actual cost of shipping because I'm tired of trying to estimate when it could go 10 miles or 3000 miles. It's much more "fair" this way. Good luck guys! Hopefully someone on here gets it!

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Oh, sorry didn't know it was that heavy. I think shipping costs have gone up in the last couple years, a lot. I remember shipping my wakeboard for about $13 only like 3 years ago. I doubt I could do that now.

I didn't realize it was your auction, lol. I thought it was just something you found. But you didn't answer my question, what other parts do you need to complete the setup?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
wtdash
Fifth Gear

AWIC install

Post by wtdash »

check out Josh/Legacy777's install HERE:
Turbo Subies:
'87 GL-10 Turbo - SOLD
'90 BJ EJ22T/DOHC & 5speed swap - SOLD
'04 FXT, Forged internals, VF39, STI TMIC, Cobb AP- SOLD
'93 Legacy SS - 5-speed, SOLD :-(
'02 WRX -SOLD
'96 BD-turbo'd-SOLD
'98 SF - NA-T
eastbaysubaru
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by eastbaysubaru »

Yeah, I never got around to installing it before I got rid of my car. IIRC, you need a pump, a reservoir, various hoses and a BO/recirc valve.

-Brian
'04 PSM FXT