FS: Laile Beatrush Differential Support Brace $100

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
GodSquadMandrake
First Gear

FS: Laile Beatrush Differential Support Brace $100

Post by GodSquadMandrake »

This is a Laile Beatrush Differential support brace which will completely lock your GC/BC rear differential to the carrier and eliminate all slop that normally occurs with the stock rubber bushings.

This item actually isn't even for sale anymore from Laile on their Ebay page, and you won't find any American vendors with this product. The only place to find it on the Internet is on Laile's Rakuten page and you better know Japanese.

So if your a JDM parts nut like me, or just want that last little finishing touch to your GC/BC, this is a great piece. I paid $150 for it so I think $100 is a fair asking price for something that isn't even available anymore. The brace is new in box and comes with the sticker, instructions and hardware kit. It's even signed by Ryouichi Takamori of Laile Co.

Here are some badly translated reviews:
This product is a joy. Once stability has increased very straight exchange. I think it is a great product that can be converted easily in effect may have been too deferential Hazusanaku a little tough.
Basically it takes 30 minutes to install because it does not require the differential to be removed, or the old bushings. Other bushing kits require you to press out the old bushings and press the new ones in. This just goes right over the top of what you already have. But since it does lock down the rear differential your going to hear gear noises and whining from the rear end. Personally, I prefer to hear my car working so I think that's a good thing. But if this is for a luxury cruiser, you might want to skip it.

Pictures of actual item:
-Doug Wilson
mike-tracy

Re: FS: Laile Beatrush Differential Support Brace $100

Post by mike-tracy »

This wouldn't fit with the factory diff protector, would it?
1992 Legacy SS 5mt, build in progress
Josh Colombo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2002 10:23 am Wait....I'm confused now.
GodSquadMandrake
First Gear

Re: FS: Laile Beatrush Differential Support Brace $100

Post by GodSquadMandrake »

I'm not sure actually.
-Doug Wilson