WTB : 92-94 headlights and corner lights.

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
LookAsubie
First Gear

WTB : 92-94 headlights and corner lights.

Post by LookAsubie »

Looking for a good set of 92-94 headlights and corner lights, without broken tabs, no leaks, they dont have to be perfectly clear cuz i can polish them.

But I hit another deer recently and my headlights and corner lights are pretty messed up right now. Looking to get some without broken tabs so i can actually fit them in corrrectly!

Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

Thanks!
-Logan
1992 legacy SS 5mt, Winestone Metallic.
oregon_c350
In Neutral

Re: WTB : 92-94 headlights and corner lights.

Post by oregon_c350 »

Logan-

I think I have all the parts you're looking for but will have to check tomorrow. Do you make it into toward PDX at all?
LookAsubie
First Gear

Post by LookAsubie »

oregon_c350 wrote:Logan-

I think I have all the parts you're looking for but will have to check tomorrow. Do you make it into toward PDX at all?
Awesome man let me know. Yeah I live about an hour from portland and I'm free all week so I could for sure meet up with you somewhere.
subaru_styles
Third Gear

Post by subaru_styles »

pretty sure i got some cheap headlights too if your around the salmon creek/orchards area ever
1994 SS "JDM-OEM"

1997 2.5gt wagon, ricebowl, 207 swapped

1999 lifted 2.5gt wagon,"tokyo weekender"

1994 gt wagon, next build

1994 turbo wagon
oregon_c350
In Neutral

Post by oregon_c350 »

I do have them all. What's a fair price? The lights are in really good shape and very clear. I can send you some pics if you want. What's your email?

I could probably meet you in Beaverton or even Hillsboro. What's better, going Hwy. 30 or via Vernowhere?
LookAsubie
First Gear

Post by LookAsubie »

oregon_c350 wrote:I do have them all. What's a fair price? The lights are in really good shape and very clear. I can send you some pics if you want. What's your email?

I could probably meet you in Beaverton or even Hillsboro. What's better, going Hwy. 30 or via Vernowhere?
Wait where do you live? lol.

You have both headlights and corner lights? and yeah if you could send some pics that'd be cool.

Loganunderdog22@msn.com

And text me and we can work on a price/meeting spot and time. 503-308-2897.

Thanks!