WARNING FOR EBAY USERS!!!! Someone took my money!!!!!!!!

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

snowboarded
Third Gear

WARNING FOR EBAY USERS!!!! Someone took my money!!!!!!!!

Post by snowboarded »

For starters, do not buy from jerrytrades on Ebay! Other name he has is Jerry Ford Trading Company.
I say this because he will rip you off.
He evidently has another claim out against him, I found this out after the fact. When I won he had no negative feedback then when I start having problems with him, another case appears.
Here's what happened. I sent in my payment. Three days later he doesn't say anything. So I email him about it. He says that I canceled the payment. I send him a screen shot of my payment receipt. He changes his story and says that paypal is witholding it from him. Several emails later he admits that my payment is fine and I have nothing to do with the fact that he is locked out of reciving my payment from paypal. I give him other options on sending me the 40GB photo ipod. He refuses to send it. I file a complaint and he says that it isn't his fault and I shouldn't take it out on him.
I call up paypal again, after I file a claim, and they tell me that he has taken my payment and has removed all funds he has related to his paypal account. So that means that they cannot recover any funds from him to give to me. So they award me $175, their maximum thru paypal protection, and tell me there is nothing else that they can do. And basically say that I am on my own for recovering the money.
So I file with Ebay to see if they can keep him from doing anything on ebay, no response. So I file with the government online fraud site, yea I bet that will do something :roll:
He still says that he never took my money. I prove him wrong again. his reply was "go get your money from paypal." So I informed him that I would be seeing him in court soon and he starts panicking. Hhhmmmm. What do you know? But every time he says he contacts paypal he makes up some excuse as to why nothing happened. He keeps on asking what should he do, I tell him to call paypal, he asks who he should talk to over and over again. He keeps on giving me the run arround, and no money.
Since I used Visa, they were able to refund me the difference.

I just don't want this little turd to get away with what he is doing. Right now he has auctions out on 12 more ipods. I have to stop this guy. I might have the amount of money I spent back, but I do not have my money back. I don't want this little twirp getting away scott free with my money.
If you know anyone who uses Ebay, tell them to boycott jerrytrades aka jerry ford trading company. I want this moron black listed. He won't do to anybody else what he did to me.

By the way here is his email jerrytrades@hotmail.com
Use this information as you see fit. Help stop this kind of fraud.
[quote="Manarius "]Only flamers will get those. [/quote]
[quote="All_talk "]How many WHP will that give me? :)[/quote]

2010 Subaru Impreza 5mt 5 door
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

I'm sorry, man.. that's terrible. It's an unfortunate part of this new world we live in, though, and frankly the only thing we can do, besides losing our heads about it, is to set the right example, and conduct business properly.
..Some people have no conscience. :(
Grrr. I hope you get revenge AND your money back.
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
snowboarded
Third Gear

Post by snowboarded »

I'm working on both of those things right now. I wan't this punk to feel it tho. He will feel the wrath.
[quote="Manarius "]Only flamers will get those. [/quote]
[quote="All_talk "]How many WHP will that give me? :)[/quote]

2010 Subaru Impreza 5mt 5 door
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

at least you got the money back in some form so your even. i got taken for 307 dollars on ebay and didnt get a thing back
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]