some pictures of my two ladies

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

stant093
Voluntarily Dismissed

some pictures of my two ladies

Post by stant093 »

my 94SS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... 0_0615.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... 0_0616.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... 0_0614.jpg

My 91 LSi, shes definatly seen better days but why move a car on that starts everytime you turn the key? And i think i managed to place the dents perfectly to improve gas milage :D :D

I paid $250 for this 2.5 years ago and am still driving her with minimal repairs :D. This week shes getting a new set of KYB GR-2's.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... 0_0625.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... 0_0626.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... 0_0624.jpg
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

i'll be taking your passenger rear door.
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
stant093
Voluntarily Dismissed

Post by stant093 »

LaureltheQueen wrote:i'll be taking your passenger rear door.

too bad your across the river, there's plenty of doors around here.... 8)
93EJ22-Loosy
In Neutral

Post by 93EJ22-Loosy »

Holy crap!!!!!!!!! Subaru junkyard heaven. I am needing some new (well used) panels for my 93 legacy wagon L. Is there any online junkyards y'all know of that can find such parts at decent prices or do I just have to come to VT on a pilgrimage?

Also, I am really wanting to find a used SS like that gorgeous silver one you just posted. How long did you look before you found that one? I cant find anything online and you can forget about finding turbo subaru anything around here unless its within the last 5 years.

and lastly, does anyone know if they ever had the turbo sport availible in wagon trim? I know the question sounds dumb, but I havent really seen any around. if they did, what was it called. I know it wasnt ls or lsi or even gt right? and ss is sport sedan so it probably wasnt ss.... :?
redesigning my '93 Leg Wag in my head...and then looking at my bank account...and crying.

Cant believe there are more of me out there!!!
IronMonkeyL255
Fourth Gear

Post by IronMonkeyL255 »

I believe it was called a Sports Wagon.

It wasn't available until after the facelift ('92-'94).
Disclaimer: If anything I post is inaccurate, please correct me. I do not wish to add to the misinformation floating around on the internet.

That being said, everything I post is accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Rio Red '91 Legacy SS
stant093
Voluntarily Dismissed

Post by stant093 »

93EJ22-Loosy wrote:Holy crap!!!!!!!!! Subaru junkyard heaven. I am needing some new (well used) panels for my 93 legacy wagon L. Is there any online junkyards y'all know of that can find such parts at decent prices or do I just have to come to VT on a pilgrimage?
Well im in discussion with the guy who owns the lot about a ebay store of used suby parts....its still a few months away, but were working on it ;)

What are you looking for for parts? i can pretty much get everything you need.

93EJ22-Loosy wrote:Also, I am really wanting to find a used SS like that gorgeous silver one you just posted. How long did you look before you found that one? I cant find anything online and you can forget about finding turbo subaru anything around here unless its within the last 5 years.
This sat for about a year and a half with me drooling over it, but i didnt have the $2200 he wanted for it. one day i decided to stop by with $500 in hand and see what he would say...low and behold he took it!! i guess he was sick of seeing it sitting in his lot...kind of funny cause i store it in his lot now as its not my daily driver...
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

It's called a Touring Wagon. I own one. They're hard to find, but worth what you pay. :)
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
93EJ22-Loosy
In Neutral

Post by 93EJ22-Loosy »

If a touring wagon is what its called, then a touring wagon is what I need. I was at first feeling ambitious about doing a manual and 22t swap until I read the full extent of joshs site. That seems like more then I can chew for now. I think I will still do that down the road, but more when I have another car (i.e. touring wagon :lol: ) to get around in while I work.

If anyone sees a touring wagon up for sale let me know!!!!!
redesigning my '93 Leg Wag in my head...and then looking at my bank account...and crying.

LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

lol, that was my original plan for my 91. But then I began to add up what everything would cost me, and it was nearly as much as a touring wagon, and my 91 still needed vast amounts of body work, new wheels/tires, and didnt have a sunroof, etc. So I took my $2,000, got a loan for $1200, and bought a turbo wagon. Given, all turbo wagons are autos, I've grown to love my automatic, and will likely rebuild or replace it soon. The touring wagon is far superior in every way to my 91, except the front seats, transmission(91's tranny was more or less new) and memories. I miss my 91 still
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
93EJ22-Loosy
In Neutral

Post by 93EJ22-Loosy »

That is interesting that the touring wagon is only in auto. I wonder if you were able to order one special back when they were new. oh well, what good is the cake if you get to eat it too. I would be much more willing to just do the tranny swap then to have to do both. Plus I can mix and match seats, parts, etc to ceate the finest in subaru quality.

how many were produced in a year do you suppose?

LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

not many. soa has bad numbers, but I'm gonna say fewer than 50 in 92, as it was the first, "trial" year. All of the MY92 tw's were badged as LE i believe.

I don't think you could get them in manual, even if special ordered, or else there would be some. There are none. Sorta like the SVX
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G