Compatibility of front and back fender

Anything and Everything about the Body, from paint to undercoating and interior, including in-car entertainment (ICE).

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

1993 Legacy
In Neutral

Compatibility of front and back fender

Post by 1993 Legacy »

Hi there!

I have a 1993 Legacy 2.2 automatic station wagon with a raised roof which is in need of a front bumper, hood and back bumper. The car was involved in an accident when a line of cars standing on a highway were rearended by two speeding cars. No serious damage but the hood has been bent and the front and back bumpers have been "flattened". I would greatly appreciate all pointers as to compatible and non-compatible MY or models.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards

Dusan
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

Basically, you'll need parts from a Legacy from 1992-1994. If your car is a turbo, the bumper and hood will have to be from a turbo 1992-1994 to match completely. That's not saying n/a parts won't fit.
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
1995 Polo Green Subaru SVX (189k miles - 08/2007-Present)
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

the rear bumpers are not year-specific in the us. you should be able to find something from any model year with the "same" body style
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
1993 Legacy
In Neutral

compatibility

Post by 1993 Legacy »

Hi there!
Thanks. Just to recap. So the back bumpers are basically the same for all models of the same generation 1989-1994 station wagons, right?

What is with the front bumper and hood? My car is n/a. Would a hood, front bumper and mask be a direct fit and bolt on or not?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Dusan