will this fit my 94 ss?

That spinning thing that makes all of the cool noises. OE and Aftermarket.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

gc835
In Neutral

will this fit my 94 ss?

Post by gc835 »

i have a blown stock turbo on my 94 legacy sport sedan. i have a tbe and a mbc and fcd. would this turbo fit. would it be a direct fit???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-SUBA ... dZViewItem
would i be able to run it at say 12 -14 psi with just those mods
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

It will bolt up to your uppipe and downpipe, however might have to modify how it goes to the throttle body though.

Get an intercooler before you pump up the boost, but yes, I ran my old 16G at about 12 to 13 psi unintercooled without detonation or knock. I don't know how smart it is though.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
gc835
In Neutral

Post by gc835 »

for the winter i was gonna run it UN ic and at stock boost maybe a hair higher 9-10psi. has anyone used this turbo and what sort of tb mods are needed??????
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

you will have to route it meaning the way the turbo connects to the throtle needs to be modified. the stock turbo outlet is situated like this "/" where it points up and toward teh driver. the turbo you are looking at is "clocked" like this "--" so it points stright to the side.
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
gc835
In Neutral

Post by gc835 »

booo i heard deadbolt makes one that fits pretty close too but its like twice the price. i think my best bet is to hold out till spring and get a 16g and a fmic. then it will work nice. maybe a tmic but the scoop is kinda small
snowboarded
Third Gear

Post by snowboarded »

Top mount is an immeadeate fix, but be warned, even with a bigger scoop the top mount will still get heat soak. a fmic or awic is going to be your best bet. But if you are going with a 16g you are going to need a better fuel pump and possibly injectors.
[quote="Manarius "]Only flamers will get those. [/quote]
[quote="All_talk "]How many WHP will that give me? :)[/quote]

2010 Subaru Impreza 5mt 5 door
gc835
In Neutral

Post by gc835 »

yeah i plan on ding it in the spring or end of the winter with a wrx 5 spd swap. im thinking walbro, 2.2 l rails, 04 sti inj, db biig 16g and a fmic with the perfect power em
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

you might want to get a *real* transmission if you're going to be modding for any more power than the stock wrx puts out
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]