---Cali Canyon run clips!--- NEW PICS/CLIPS

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

scuzzy
Third Gear

Post by scuzzy »

You might want to slow up on the cross-posting. It's a nice muffler and all, and it doesn't sound bad, but it's not my taste.
91 Legacy Wagon, Total Rally Car.

#82 M4 TRSCCA Rallycross

http://www.youtube.com/mobilepolice/
lftlanelegacy
In Neutral

Post by lftlanelegacy »

anyone have anything on the video clips? :???:
LaureltheQueen
Spelling Nazi
Spelling Nazi

Post by LaureltheQueen »

*Enjoy
Laurel Tuning Stage 15
92 Touring Wagon 5MT 16G
[quote="NICO I WRX U"]the streets are my track[/quote]
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Just one question, why'd you let up on the gas through the turn? That looks about perfect for a nice gravel power slide... :). I liked the drive by though.

Seriously though, take your time learning to slide through a turn on gravel, it's an art and a technique that has hard limit when you screw up (read: embankment).
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
lftlanelegacy
In Neutral

Post by lftlanelegacy »

well my FWD friend... as you can see the trail im on is merely 1 car wide and a slide wouldnt be in my best interest. And i cant just grab a fist full of e-brake like yourself (fwd) :( . Getting sideways with awd is kinda difficult when there is lil room for error. Also the road isnt as smooth as it looks. but yeah the more i watch the video the more i notice how much better stuff is out there. it just rained here so we'll see.
wiscon_mark
Fourth Gear

Post by wiscon_mark »

oh, e-brake action if fun, when you've slid to the point you want to go forward, you grip and go so easy with AWD :D

But it is a practiced art, I agree...
[url=http://www.sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?t=486]1995 Legacy Outback 5MT[/url]
185,000 miles
www.sl-i.net (for all Legacys!)
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Getting sideways in a turn like that doesn't require the e-brake. Rarely should you need your ebrake to induce a turn on gravel, how often do you see the rally guys grab it? If you enter it hot and chose your line you should be able to lift throttle oversteer and that'll give you your rotation. That road doesn't allow much room for error no, but it does allow room for rotation. I used to come through a turn like that everyday coming back from taking my gf home after school, it was about that wide and no, doesn't allow room for error but does allow room for fun. But yeah, take your time so that you can learn and not need the error room :).
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
lftlanelegacy
In Neutral

Post by lftlanelegacy »

well given my very very limited budget... im not gonna practice that right now... especially on a road ive driven only twice now. but there are more around here and i wanna get some mudding footage, that will be sooo much fun!

feel free to post mudding video clip links here:
lftlanelegacy
In Neutral

Post by lftlanelegacy »

bump for new pics and sound bite.