WTB shift linkage rod for WRX

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
MikeC5
First Gear

WTB shift linkage rod for WRX

Post by MikeC5 »

Might anyone have a WRX shift linkage rod kicking around? I only want the shift rod (the thing that bolts up to the shifter). I plan to cut off the shifter-end bracket and weld it to my Legacy rod to allow the use of a WRX short shifter (the WRX bracket width should be around 1.2 inches) . I could fabricate something but this would be a lot easier.
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

Did you look on nasioc like josh suggested? If you can't find one in the classifieds, post a wtb thread. A lot of people have parts that they will sell but they don't post them.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
MikeC5
First Gear

Post by MikeC5 »

I did Dan. No response so far.
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

uhm, you can call superrupair, they might have one in their used parts department. I don't know how much they would want for one but its worth a call i guess. You can find their number at www.awdpirates.net, they are one of the vendors.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
MikeC5
First Gear

Post by MikeC5 »

Thanks Dan. Are you sure that link is good?
vrg3
Vikash

Post by vrg3 »

"Just reading vrg3's convoluted, information-packed posts made me feel better all over again." -- subyluvr2212
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

for some reason there was a comma after the .net sry

thanks vikash
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
MikeC5
First Gear

Post by MikeC5 »

Got it. Thanks.