Car For Sale: Porsche Track, Autox, PICS! $5K

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Drifting STi
First Gear

Car For Sale: Porsche Track, Autox, PICS! $5K

Post by Drifting STi »

1985 Porsche 944 Guards Red, asking 5K, Located in New York
Good Exterior/Interior
Turbo Front Bumper/AIR Rear Bumper (Rear Valance included but not installed)
Turbo Brembo Brakes (front)
New Rotors and Pads (rear)
Turbo Suspension
Corbeau Forza seats w/ Simpson 4 pt harness
Custom exhaust 2.5 in (comes with stock exhaust also)
Pirelli Corzas Tires (lots of thread left)
Bursch testpipe (have cat. converter)
PCA Spec Fire extinguisher Halatron NEW!!
New struts, all four corners (FR 250lb springs)
17" 993 Wheels
AC Delete w/Belt
Redline Rollbar w/ I/O Port Camera Mount
Turbo Swaybars Front and Rear

Car runs well, driven in one DE event and 4 autoXs, Car is Garaged
About 75K miles on the car owned for 1 year. Previous owner is a fellow car enthusiast. ("FTY" On LISC) He can vouch for the car. Car has always started and ran great.
Used Mobil 1 every 4k, Porsche Filters. Will easily pass emissions to convert to street car. Comes with stock airbox, stock exhaust/cat, lots of little goodies like filters, tons of hardware, rear valance, repair manual. I have receipts for all the above mods and routine maintenance. Only thing wrong with the car is small oil pan seal, New seal included w/car, other than that car is in excellent condition. CV joints are remanufactured and packed with Mobil 1 Synthetic. Front hubs and spindles rebuilt and packed with Mobil 1 synthetic. Rebuilt A-Arms all done less than 10K miles ago. Rear inner and outer wheel bearings replaced. Timing belt and balance belt changed approximately 20k miles ago. Timing belt inspected before offering for sale. Transmission is filled with Mobil 1. The car's last two owners have been enthusiast maintained with pride. Rennlist Members.

Feel free to email or PM me with questions. I will post up PICS as soon as I get some.
Last edited by Drifting STi on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Bump

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

Bump for Drift, he's a good man and the car is as represented. I have seen the car and it's in great condition mechanical wise. Also pretty good in the looks would make a fun auto/ street ride.
Damm this does not feel like my Sti!
Drifting STi
First Gear

Post by Drifting STi »

Here are some pics
Drifting STi
First Gear

Post by Drifting STi »

Bump for engine shots
Drifting STi
First Gear

Post by Drifting STi »

Drifting STi
First Gear

Post by Drifting STi »

Sold to a local PCA (Porsche Car Association)member. Perfect home for my baby.