94 Legacy 5 speed NY ..

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

94 Legacy 5 speed NY ..

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

I had bought a tranny from a member but it arrived broken and I can't wait to find another. So I am deciding to sell my White leg, it has a gray interior in good shape. The exterior is not horrible but not the best condition. Engine works great car has 195k, new exedy clutch kit, new passenger front axle and shifter bushings. Windshield has a minor crack, and obviously tranny needs replacing but not sure since under acceleration pulls fine but there is a squealing. I might part out but would need a extensive dibs list to consider this. Pics are available and car is located in NY near Lga. Oh ac and heat work perfect!
Damm this does not feel like my Sti!
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

Highpsi has dibs on wheels.
Drifting STi
First Gear

Post by Drifting STi »

I'll take the :
interior
hub caps
ABS sensors
shifter bushings
rear hatch lock
parking brake assembly.......Thats it for now.
nicfunkadelic
In Neutral

Post by nicfunkadelic »

verry interested... can you email me with pics? asking price?
thanks
n.juncadella@comcast.net
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

Email sent ,thanks! :D
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

How much are you looking to get for it?

I'll give you $200.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
92BlackBeauty
First Gear

Post by 92BlackBeauty »

If you would be willing to ship, and given the body is in good condition, I would take the whole front clip. Bumper, hood, fenders, radiator and rad support, etc.
92 SS--up and running finally!!
(edited for Jason Grahns pleasure)
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Post by subawhatsubawho »

Dibs on the clutch!! and front calipers!
1991 Legacy BJ L 5MT AWD 189K Paid $100 STOLEN 2/13/06
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

BAC5.2 wrote:How much are you looking to get for it?

I'll give you $200.

LOLOOOLOOLOLOO< thanks I needed that. Guys I have pics available and going by dibs if the car is parted. Some changes the odo is 192k I thought it was higher. I will email pics to anyone who requests them, I would not even consider selling if I did have the time to get the parts asap. Asking price is 950.00 which is a steal. I am as I said "on all Suby boards" so it's easy to ask about me >same name! 8)
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

I don't think I have paid $950.00 total for all the legacys I have purchased over the years.

I have $600.00 worth of legacys in the driveway. One has a gorgeous body and both have mint interiors.

I do wish you luck!

I still call dibs on the clutch. Unless of course you want too much for it.
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

You get great deals but I notice the cars you mentioned have one or the other. I did check prices going for running legacys and I find my price more than fair. A friend just bought one similar to mine and the owner wanted 2k, he beat them down a bit because of things that were in need of repair. I have all the service receipts which amounts to the thickness of a phone book. I also spent quite a bit on things it needed or would be in need of. I am still looking for a tranny and just got a lightly used wrx suspension with tein springs and strut mounts today(2/5/06). This car is a perfect daily driver burns no oil, no smoke on start up and averages 300 miles a tank or better. I am more than happy to send pics to anyone who requests them. I am sorry that my price offends you, but I don't think it's in good form to degrade a classified because you think the price is too high. Thanks for looking!
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

I could completly understand the price if the tranny was good. I sold a 92 roo with high miles for a grand so I can relate where you are coming from.

I still hope you rip it apart.
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Since you felt the need to laugh at my offer, I feel the need to justify it. The car would be worth $950 with a good transmission. Since it needs a transmission, it should be $950 minus the cost of a good used tranny. Wouldn't you agree?

For a reference point. I bought my 1991 SS with 70,000 fewer miles for less than half of your asking price. Like yours, the tranny is bad. Everything else was immaculate.

If you aren't willing to come down in price then I'm not interested. Good luck on the sale though!
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
Drifting STi
First Gear

Post by Drifting STi »

He's keeping it! Lock this thread!
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

LOL Paul said it, I meant what I said! I just don't have the time to be looking for another tranny, but a friend "wink" convinced me to fix it! I would be asking for alot more than 950 once the tranny is in. I am installing a 04 wrx suspension with mounts and tein springs soon. :P
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Just delete this thread.

Edit the title and put "delete" instead.