Really worried.

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

dzx
Fifth Gear

Really worried.

Post by dzx »

So my girlfriend has disappeared. I talked to her about a week and a half ago and I've called her the last couple days and her phone is dead and mail box is full. Her roommate hasn't seen her in a month and she hasn't talked to any of her friends for about the same time. My uncle thinks she may be out doing coke. I don't know what to do, my first instinct is to hop on a plane to las vegas and hunt her down and kill anyone that might be giving it to her. Here is a picture of her incase any members in the vegas area see her. She drives an SRT4

Last edited by dzx on Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

:shock:
wow dude, are the authorities involved? good luck, that is way scary. hope she is ok.
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

not yet
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
Splinter
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Splinter »

My ex pulled something like that on me 3 years ago, however it was the first time I found out she was involved with meth, I left her a voicemail after I found out she was ok (relatively speaking), and havent spoken to her since.

Coke isnt as bad, but still... I personally wont deal with it. Its you or the drugs, and if she doesnt wanna make that choice, she isnt worth your time.

If I were you, Id put it to her once I knew she was ok.
98 Steel Widebody RSTi-RA Superbeast
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

She was involved with meth a few years ago.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

I dont know what to say. Cant you tell the police to look out for her car anyway?
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Shit Dan, I hope you figure it out!
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
Splinter
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by Splinter »

That shit destroys people.

Seriously.

I dont know anyone who's had a meth habit thats returned to 'normal' afterwards.
98 Steel Widebody RSTi-RA Superbeast
Kelly
Fourth Gear

Post by Kelly »

Splinter wrote:That shit destroys people.

Seriously.

I dont know anyone who's had a meth habit thats returned to 'normal' afterwards.
Yup.

Hopefully she's safe somewhere.
J-MoNeY
Fourth Gear

Post by J-MoNeY »

I'll come help you.
98 LGT
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Post by subawhatsubawho »

Dude you need to call the cops. You alsdo need to call her parents and get them involved. Cops are more likely to do more if more people get involved.

Once someone is gone for more than 24 hours they are considered a missing person. DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT VACATION!

You need to tell them that you feel her life is in danger. DO NOT mention any past drug use! This will destroy the case! Cops don't care about users or Ex-users.
1991 Legacy BJ L 5MT AWD 189K Paid $100 STOLEN 2/13/06
jnorion
Third Gear

Post by jnorion »

Yeah, your best bet is to get them involved, for her sake, not just yours. There's not much you can do personally to find her. They can do a lot.
~Joel
1991 Legacy LSi sedan | 1990 Legacy L wagon
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Remember...."You are in fear for her life."

Use those words. Trust me.

I don't know your situation but see what you can dig up about her life. See if her phone records are in the mail. Check her cell phone history. Check her trash cans for things that might tell a story about where she might be. See if you can get your hands on her bank records. Mayne see if you can find out where her credit card has been used. Call all her friends.

I will help you any way I can. If I think of anything else I will write again. I have a lot of cops in my family and I will pick their brains.

http://about-the-web.com/shtml/reports/ ... sons.shtml
azn2nr
Fifth Gear

Post by azn2nr »

can you give me an exact description of her car??? ill be in vegas for the weekend so ill keep an eye out
-jason
[quote="Scoobyniteowl"] Chasin' @$$ is a great form of exercise and if you do get any, then that is more exercise[/quote]
free5ty1e
Fifth Gear

Post by free5ty1e »

That's no good man... definately don't inform the cops about her previous experiences with drugs, that won't help at all. The cops'll treat her like an addict, then, and probably arrest her if they find her. The last thing she needs right now is to be dragged through the court system.

Hope she turns up OK...
-Chris
91SS 4EAT stock
91SS 5MT awaiting engine rebuild and VF36...
92SS 4EAT - RIP :(
94SS 5MT4.11+rLSD 289k km: RobTune550,TD05-16g @ 18psi,FMIC,3"TBE,Forester lift
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

One of her friends sent me a message last night on myspace. He said that he tried calling her mom and sister and neither would give him an answer and were avoiding his phone calls. Her mom wouldn't know anything unless kat was in the hospital and they notified her as they don't speak anymore. She wasn't on vacation in las vegas, she was living there until this summer. I'll see what I can dig up on her car.

Is there anyway i can find out if she's in a hospital or rehab there?
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

dzx wrote:Is there anyway i can find out if she's in a hospital or rehab there?
you can do a search on hospitals in the area, I have no clue how many there would be and just call one by one and ask if she has been admitted. they can tell you that much. Also call the police in that area and give them her name. They can at leaste tell you if shes been arested or in an accident or something. It may not help you find her at the moment but you can at leaste know if she has gone through the system as of yet. Good luck, I wish I could do more for you.....
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

The police department couldn't tell me without her license plate number which I think she has intransits right now
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

I wonder if her bank would tell me if there had been any activity in the last couple days. I really want to go down there, I think I could find her without a lot of problems but like my uncle said, if she is into drugs right now, I'm more than likely going to run into the dealers.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

magicmike wrote:
dzx wrote:Is there anyway i can find out if she's in a hospital or rehab there?
you can do a search on hospitals in the area, I have no clue how many there would be and just call one by one and ask if she has been admitted. they can tell you that much. Also call the police in that area and give them her name. They can at leaste tell you if shes been arested or in an accident or something. It may not help you find her at the moment but you can at leaste know if she has gone through the system as of yet. Good luck, I wish I could do more for you.....
A hospital will "neither confirm nor deny" that your GF is in their care. It's against the law.

Buuuuut...If you happen to be hre brother with the same last name...they will tell you as you are immediate family. Have your shit togehter though. You will need atleast a DOB, full name and possible address. :wink:

It's a deadend at banks too. Unless you get the stupid teller. Have a girl call in and pretend to be her. Have all the info like you would for the hospital but report her checks/cards stolen and request to know the last couple plcaes they were used. And for gods sake...block your phone number before dialing!

Was she renting? Contact the property owner and try to ginf out when the last time her rent was paid. SNOOP THRYU HER MAIL!!! Go get it!!! There is a lot that can be done with this info. If there is an insurance card in there you will have her tag number.
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

I can't snoop through her mail, she lives in vegas and im in colorado. I called three major hospitals the LVPD recommendedand they told me she wasn't checked in.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Know anyone there that can get the mail and send it to you?
jnorion
Third Gear

Post by jnorion »

subawhatsubawho wrote:Know anyone there that can get the mail and send it to you?
That's probably pushing it a little far... being that it's a federal crime to tamper with the mail and you don't actually KNOW if something's happened or not.
~Joel
1991 Legacy LSi sedan | 1990 Legacy L wagon
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

How do you rescue someone from themself? I'm going to wait a couple days and keep talking to her friends to see if she turns up before i do anything. Like I said though, she doesn't have plates, just intransits.

I do however have the phone number of one of her "new" friends. She called me from the number because her phone wasn't working on Jan 26th and it happened to still be on my phone.

I really want to go meth dealer hunting now....
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Damn Dan, I'm sorry to hear about all this. I wish you the best. It's easier said than done but try not to worry too much.

Definately don't tell the cops about the past drug use, particularly if meth is in her past. Right now the country is really cracking down on meth, for good cause as it's one of the worst without question.

And if you do decide to go down there, do so with an open mind. It's easy to create senarios and assumptions to explain a situation you don't know about, not saying they're wrong as I don't know her or her history at all, just trying to convey that there may be other reasons for her dropping off the grid.

Good luck.
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.