FS -NY Sti perf and oem parts!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

FS -NY Sti perf and oem parts!

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

I am doing a major upgrade so will have some parts up for sale once they are removed.

A vf 39 turbo 360.00
Bosal divorced dp with jethot 2400 degree coating 260.00
Bosal midpipe 100.00
ITG drop in panel filter reusable 20.00
Two stock Sti fuel pumps 60.00 for both
Sti oem injectors 185.00 good for perrin upgrade.
Sti intercooler 375.00
Mechanical O2 fix 15.00
Also Sti/Wrx oem guages with guage pod, only missing oil sending sensor 150.00 Pics are available for most parts.

I am on all the forums with the same name so my rep is easy to check, and Paul, Kenny, with a few others know me well. Parts will be removed by either Metric or Precision so they can attest to the conditon of these parts. For the curious I am going to a UR external setup with a Green. So now you know why certain parts are coming off. Thanks Dean - All items pickup in Queens- shipping extra.
Damm this does not feel like my Sti!
napstermike
First Gear

vf

Post by napstermike »

how many miles on the vf39 turbo? thanks
v8killer2pt5
In Neutral

Post by v8killer2pt5 »

19k and still running great, it's currently on the car and will be removed once the parts come in. I will have my tuning shop make sure everything is okay before any sale! Metric which is well known in NY will be doing the work, or Precision in NJ.
Damm this does not feel like my Sti!