Whos wagon is this?

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

Post by subawhatsubawho »

I don't want to find out what 100 in a 70 (we don't have 60) will get you. State patrol are dicks!!
1991 Legacy BJ L 5MT AWD 189K Paid $100 STOLEN 2/13/06
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by 555BCTurbo »

I am hoping to be an Oregon State Trooper, and when I pull Subarus, Air cooled VWs, or Porsches over, I think I will give the owner the option of a ticket or taking me for a ride :-D
Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
ferrari494
Second Gear

Post by ferrari494 »

worst I got was a load of BS too, I was given a ticket for going "well over 90mph in a 70" he decided to give me a break because I was polite, and marked it at only 89. thing is...I was being passed by a red ricer, my Leggy Turbo was broken, so I was driving my Mommy's Subaru Outback station wagon and it was UP A STEEP HILL! First off, I know how to drive and I know I wasn't going anything over 75-duh, I know where cops sit...secondly, how can I get the ticket for speeding when I'm the one being passed(my radar detector blew up at me so thats how I know for sure that I was being passed when he tagged me with the laser)
Oh and the part that really gets me...it was a motorcycle cop who was off his bike hiding behind a tree and got me with the laser it was around a corner!
Talked it over with my law professor and just deferred the ticket(gotta love WA state laws there!) So just a few more months to go and bye bye ticket...
But to quote Jay and Silent Bob...Fuck fuck fuck the police!
'93 Subaru Legacy Turbo Sedan, 5mt
dzx
Fifth Gear

Post by dzx »

I got a ticket for 103 in a 75 on my way back from nebraska, the officer was nice enough to drop it down to 99 in a 75. The ticket was 126 dollars. I was lucky i'd slowed down and was just cruising when he radared me.
///M
'93 Legacy SS - part out
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

You mean like this.....

I remembered I had the camera in the car on my way back from a job today.
ferrari494
Second Gear

Post by ferrari494 »

buckle your seat belt! :-D
subawhatsubawho
Fourth Gear

That was the passengers side seatbelt. There was nobody in that seat.
eph
First Gear

Post by eph »

subawhatsubawho wrote:You can drink in the strip clubs around here. I wish they were all undersgaed with fake tits.
that's just wrong on so many levels.....
1991 Legacy L Wagon, FWD to AWD and Automatic to Manual Conversion... then AWD 5M/T N/A to 5M/T Turbo awd swap...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/879076
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

On my 18th birthday, I went to a peeler bar in West Virginia.

Some good looking girls, one took a dollar off of my mouth with her tittys. Another picked a dollar off my pants with her goonya.

Then I saw something that would haunt me forever, and forever go down in "remember that time" history.

A stripper who was probably 19 or so walked over, overhearing that it was my birthday.

She had an OK silihoute, and it wasn't until she came closer that we saw what would forever be known as "nutboob".

She had these saggy, popped water baloon looking boobies. It looked like a leather sack filled with a hacky-sack. I gagged a little, and looked over at my best friend. He was in shock, and the girl that was with us looked at her own boobs to verify that they weren't supposed to look like that.

She staggered over to us with a slutty kind of cadence. I was horrified. With a voice as rough as a 60 year veteran smoker, she wheezed out a cliche "Happy Birthday Big Boy." Again, I was shocked.

Then, the image that haunted me that night. She bent forward. There they hung like it was a humid mid-july day. It was here that the nickname "nutboob" originated. My friend, in an attempt to squelch his laughter, cracked a smile. Like the scent of blood to a shark, she turned off me, and slid over to him. A quick wink, and she started gyrating. Moving her hips, her upper she-parts swirled in counter rotation.

I was able to pry my eyes away from the bean bag pouches on her chest, and scanned the rest of her body in amazement. Across her lower abdomen, I spotted a scar.... from a C-section.... I dared not venture lower, and I jabbed my buddy. He broke his stare, and looked over at me. I motioned for him to give her a dollar, and reluctantly, he did so.

She snatched her dollar and trotted away like a prancing horse.

Now, I must give it to the girl, she was trying REAL hard to be sexy. She wasn't totally repulsive, and I DO feel a little guilty for describing a person in such negative light. But it does illustrate the fact that strip clubs are like used car lots. You don't know the history of the cars, and you don't know how hard they were driven. Only major difference, is that at a strip club, you can't kick the tires. Lots of times, a few of the cars can have some pretty big dents... or testicles hanging from the bumpers.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
92BlackBeauty
First Gear

Post by 92BlackBeauty »

Nico's right, Canadian peelers are for the most part much hotter than any american women. Plus, any women look good if you get fuckin hammered.
92 SS--up and running finally!!
(edited for Jason Grahns pleasure)
ferrari494
Second Gear

Post by ferrari494 »

that was far too descriptive, i think i threw up in my mouth a little