Drunken quotes of the night..

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Drunken quotes of the night..

Post by LegacyPunk »

Went out with a few friends to a bar after watching all our demo reels, kind of a end of the quarter shindig, I said some pretty mfunn y stuff.
my head kinda hurts now, but on the good side I ate a home made turkeyt sandwich. 2 guinness 1 blue moon, and finishing off others peoples drinks.

me upon hearing my friend try to remember the waitress's name Melanie: "Belanie's a baaaad name"

Me on not wearing a seat belt holding my backoack on my chest, "don't worry my chest will be safe"

there was more but I can't remember, probably not funny to sober people but it was hilarious at the tiem.

me and my friend Cliff started singing alkaline trio songs at the top of our lungs, it was awesome, held a few harmonies too in my opinion.

3 week break, WOOoooo then one more quarter, then Imd done with school. :twisted:
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
1993 Sports Sedan, Exhaust, MBC, 02 WRX IC, KYB GR-2s...Now with old back seat!
Subtle
Third Gear

Post by Subtle »

Hope you had the seat belt done up when you were on the bar stool :lol:
Subtle (normally aspirated engines suck):
05 Legacy GT Wagon with Cobb chip.
62 Alfa Romeo Spider- had a 1.6 L with 80 hp, now 2 L with 160 torque. Curb weight 2050 lbs.
93 Leg Twgn fmic, vf34, etc. ((sold))
LegacyPunk
Second Gear

Post by LegacyPunk »

Man, so many stuff said that was probably really dumb, but was really funny at the time. Now I have to drive down to denver today to clarify a schedule issue for school, on my freakin birthday too :evil: :x

So sick of school, ready to get the hell outta there.
:twisted::cool::twisted: "Plenty of time, to ruin my life, so why start now?" The Movie Life
1993 Sports Sedan, Exhaust, MBC, 02 WRX IC, KYB GR-2s...Now with old back seat!
John Drivesabox
Second Gear

Post by John Drivesabox »

Me, to the tune of 'Cocaine' by Eric Clapton.

"Drugs are bad, drugs are bad, drugs are bad................mmmkay"
[quote="George McFly"] Hey you, get your damn hands off her!
[/quote]

Navy Chief, what's your specialty?