94 ABM in CO

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Manarius
Fourth Gear

94 ABM in CO

Post by Manarius »

http://www.ultimatesubaru.net/forum/sho ... p?p=495776

Guy is out of his mind on price, but maybe someone here wants a crack at it.
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
1995 Polo Green Subaru SVX (189k miles - 08/2007-Present)
Bheinen74
Fourth Gear

Post by Bheinen74 »

that seller is stuck on his car and has an attitude, in the link.

For one, it is repainted, and very poorly at that. There is overspray all over the underdoby, so whoever painted it did a VERY poor job. In a repaint, you should not see overspray along the fender liners, wheel wells, etc. A repaint done correctly, will be impossible to see in person, but this one, can see in picts ....

secondly, the car has very high mileage. I mean, honestly, a car this color, with factory original paint, but 50,000 miles and this asking price would be appropriate.
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 4eat
91crx si 165k
91 Civic RT4WD manual trans 168k
91crx Si 40.5k
85 BRAT Gl 140
97 SVX 74k
ferrari494
Second Gear

Post by ferrari494 »

hahaha-that made my day...i thought ignorant people stuck to hondas/acuras, but i guess not!

if those "numbers" are true, then I have one of 25 manual turbos from 1993 :lol:
'93 Subaru Legacy Turbo Sedan, 5mt
bmxkelowna
Fourth Gear

Post by bmxkelowna »

aww, they deleted my post about the number of cars there is lol
Manarius
Fourth Gear

Post by Manarius »

The staff guy over there deleted my posts as well, one of which had the link to the thread here about the # of Turbo's.

Unfortunately, those guys over there are asshats and won't listen. I mean, come on, Phil's car is going for ~7k and his car has a hell of a lot more put into than it that thing.

Nice car, not worth 7k.
Manarius wrote:The Neo-Cons would call me a defeatist. I'd call me a realist. I'm realistically saying that a snowball has better chances in the blazes of hell than democracy has in Iraq.
1995 Polo Green Subaru SVX (189k miles - 08/2007-Present)
maximumBRAT
In Neutral

Post by maximumBRAT »

hi it's me, maximumbrat on ultimatesubaru, the seller.

I don't have an attitude about this car, I'm just trying to sell it, it is my baby. This is an honest asking price for an ideal car in Northern Colorado, says my father, a former employee at the nation's largest independent Subaru Repair location, super Rupair.

On the paint job; the over spray was from the previous owner who chose to "custom paint" something of his with his rattle can of touch up. The carpet and fender walls were all removed prior to the paint job by myself. What you may also see on the trim and edges is leftover turtle wax, I ran out of time to fully remove all of it.

I really don't appreciate the "free" negative advertising. I have no idea how rare my car is or is not. There isn't many of what i have and I dare you to find one in better condition.

Please don't give me a bad reputation, as I said before, if you don't want it, don't comment, but it's people like you who encourage me to leave the subaru family.

I'm just trying to sell my car, I'm a college GIRL who works in a parts store, and if this is how you get your ego boost, that's cool, but please allow me to show my car to people who might be interested.

Laura

on January 6th:
'94 tleg
Legacy777
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Legacy777 »

Guys,

I don't want to have to keep reminding everyone of the damn rules!!
http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=27195

Laura, if you would like to post your car for sale on the bbs, please feel free to do so in a thread started by you, as I am locking this one.
Josh

surrealmirage.com/subaru
1990 Legacy (AWD, 6MT, & EJ22T Swap)
2020 Outback Limted XT

If you need to get a hold of me please email me rather then pm