TMIC damaged from Ebay company not delivery!

Front, Top, Air, Water.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

redlineracer
First Gear

TMIC damaged from Ebay company not delivery!

Post by redlineracer »

I am so pissed off right now! GRRRRRRRR! I just got in my TMIC and they send me a damaged I/C from the company. It didnt get damaged any on delivery. The box was trashy and part of the I/C was sticking out. This company wouldnt even do an overnight express change so I can get it the next day! And to top it all off they sent me a returned I/C with the email from the person returning it so it has been USED (100% Brand new items my ass!), in the box from Puerto Rico! Frikkin Ebay sellers! Beware of Dynasty Imports and Export on Ebay. They might send you trash!. Here are some pics:

crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

that blows ass
redlineracer
First Gear

Post by redlineracer »

Yeah look at the bottom pic, it came like that with a row crushed and the bracket bent in. The hell is wrong with these people!
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

Shipping insurance scam?
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
redlineracer
First Gear

Post by redlineracer »

probably, when I called the company they told me that they prolly just shipped the wrong box. I was like pshhhhhhh whatever. How can you mistakenly put a shipping label on a sealed damage box and then FedEx it the same day? C'mon now. Thats bogus. My dad had to call the company and bitch them out because they cant overnight ship or 2 day express mail it to me. He's all like if you idiots cant get your sh** straight I will come down there personally and rip you out a new a**hole! I was like DAYUM calm the freak down! Cause my dad is a calm and gentle man and he usually doesnt do that but I woulda said the same thing! So they shipped me out a new I/C (hopefully it will look brand new with better packaging) today and gave me a tracking number so I dont know whats wrong with tese fools but they dont got their sh** together.