Parts Car...

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
BAC5.2

Parts Car...

Post by BAC5.2 »

Silver 91 Legacy Turbo.

Good EJ22T (ran when I picked up the car, 120k miles), blown transmission (blown 2nd), rear LSD included.

Only thing missing. Various interior bits, bolts here and there, rear struts (in the car, but not attached to the rear end of the car, no top hats). There are no rear calipers.

Other than that the car is pretty much ready to go. It's gotta be towed because of the rear struts.

The hood is new, the body is in pretty good shape, the bumper also is new. The car looks good for it's age, though it's been sitting for a little while.

New rear struts, misc. bolts, and some interior reassembly and you will have an innexpensive, nice, Legacy Turbo!

$1200 takes it away!

For transportation, I towed the car from ohio to Maryland, and including trailer rental it cost me under $400 including gas, round trip.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

Bump!

Just make me an offer I guess!

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
n2x4
Fourth Gear

Post by n2x4 »

Pics?
SUBARUEHS Racing
BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

It's a bit dirtier now, as it's been sitting in my driveway since I picked it up, but a wash would bring it back to the same way it looks in the pics.