Help on Orlando area

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Arturo
First Gear

Help on Orlando area

Post by Arturo »

does anybody has parts cars near the Kissimi area in orlando i am looking for the rear suspension set-up for a awd conversion if someone has something please post
Suby tech on the way
entirelyturbo
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by entirelyturbo »

Try the junkyards in Apopka. Go north on OBT (441), pass Maitland Blvd (414) and then turn left on Overland Road.

Once you get to the stop sign, you've got several options, you can turn right and follow the signs to A-1 Auto Parts, that's what I think it's called. They had an assload of Subarus in there the last time I was there.

There are a few other yards in the area, Discount Salvage at that same stop sign on your left has Subarus every once in a while.

I'm gonna try to remember to ask the Subaru tech at work tomorrow to see if he's got any extra parts.
2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK

"Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

*Formerly DerFahrer*

@entirelyturbo on social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
Arturo
First Gear

Thaks!!!

Post by Arturo »

IM from PR but ocassionaly i go and visit my family over there i wonde how much woul shipping cost?
Suby tech on the way