massive parts sale!!!! 92 turbo part out!!!!

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

the lsd is 125 as is-150 with axles

ups wants 42 dollars to ship it to new york

so how bout 165 for the diff total
and 200 for the whole package
bepa
Second Gear

LSD

Post by bepa »

know this is sad, yes price is good. have to pay off parking tickets this payday. it will be at almost 2 weeks for the funds for this LSD. parking tickets were $518, paid 250 this past friday.

will find money on the 17 of this month. if it can't wait I can understand. but if I brought it sooner It would make the next week very tight. if this is okay with you let me know. if it would take a deposit I would paypal that to you.

also do you happen to have the front lower control arm rear bushings? what are you looking for if you have them?

be well and safe driving, Daniel
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

well i dont take paypall, i dont have it, you can mail a check or money order, and if those bushings are ther, you can have em, ill put em in the box with the lsd
Arturo
First Gear

hey i need parts

Post by Arturo »

hey im looking for the rear crossmember , the gas tank and the diff support cause im doing the awd conversion but here's the catch im from PR if you find how much it cost me for the shipping i will buy it from you anyways can you get pictures and send it to cuscosti2@hotmail.com thanks looking foward to your reply
Suby tech on the way
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

well arturo, you are free to quote ups, ill ship it

my zip is 95603
the weighs is about 65 pounds

about24x36x24 all tapped together

you can have it all for 50.00 plus shipping costs
bepa
Second Gear

boost

Post by bepa »

first turbo car 85 dodge turbo Z, 5 speed and all the fun of a V8, with the milage of a small 4 cylinder.

boost is a drug to me. little sound big power. what's not to love?
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
Arturo
First Gear

ok

Post by Arturo »

cool i want it how can i pay and how can i have info of how much is going to cost me my zip is 00969
Suby tech on the way
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

crap man...they want like 350 dollars to ship that stuff...
Arturo
First Gear

ok

Post by Arturo »

but thats trough ups or normal mail?
Suby tech on the way
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

ups, normal mail is generally more expensive
Arturo
First Gear

s@#!

Post by Arturo »

men that sucks but anyways if i get the money im going to buy it because it seem like im the only bc-bf owner in PR and i haven't found a single awd legacy in two years over here so let me see what i can do and i let you know but for now dont sell them please
Suby tech on the way
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

well, if you want em, they are yours...ill hold em. maybe you have family in orlando that i can ship too? and they can hold it?
Arturo
First Gear

Lets try this one

Post by Arturo »

i have a friend over @ orlando his zip is 33880 see how much it cost and let me know :wink:
Suby tech on the way
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

still looks like it will be 150.00 maybe a little more
bepa
Second Gear

shipping

Post by bepa »

ground shipping can be cheaper. just have to do so checking around for the cheap one. I'll e-mail brother; he shipped a trany,axles, and flywheel for much cheaper then fedex or ups.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

ok- today i pulled the gas tank, rear crossmember and all brackets, raer diff and axles, tail lights, trunk. doors, signals and grill

those of you that want this stuff, i still ned payment, but its ready to ship.

also, i need a few adult beverages now as doing this in a down poor was not fun :lol:
Arturo
First Gear

jajaj ok im getting the money

Post by Arturo »

but i have a liter of Don Q and Bacardi rum made in Puerto Rico baby jajaj gime me some time
Suby tech on the way
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

Do you have the mudflaps for sale? I've been missing the front passenger one since I got the car, and I just melted the rear driver side mudflap with my shop light while working on the car. :oops:
bepa
Second Gear

mud flap

Post by bepa »

if you have it I would like the passengers rear mud flap. with the other two this one makes 3 of 4 . petty good if they are available.

safe driving, Daniel
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

the car came flapless guys, sorry, if it had em i would use em too.

bepa-the bushing was not usable as it is torn on one side, but i did get a good pass. lamp and diff ect.
bepa
Second Gear

mud flaps

Post by bepa »

thanks for checking bushing and mud flaps. yes this friday I will mail out a money order for the LSD. and light. just brought the TPS /TB the other day.

after putting it on and driving I'm looking for a sharper throttle and higher operating rpm range. maybe even a little better milage. I will contact you thursday about how best to sent payment for LSD.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
rad rex
First Gear

Post by rad rex »

how about the two rear badges that say "subaru" and "turbo"?
-Rad

Christine has a new owner, apparently he hasn't abused her enough yet

Understeer is when you see the tree you hit in front of the car, oversteer is when you feel it in the back - Walther Röhrl
ThreeEyedBandit
In Neutral

Post by ThreeEyedBandit »

Do you still have the transmission? Also how much. I am interested if I get my 'new' car.

Matt
klaxed
Second Gear

Post by klaxed »

do you still have the rear sway bar and bits for mounting (lateral links brackets, drop links and such)? If so what do you want for them and what is shipping to 98021?
Brent

'92 Legacy Wagon Winestone, 265K on body, ~100K on engine, 5spd, kyb gr2's w/ whiteline ground control springs, sti top hats, hatch spoiler to be added soon...
crawlerdan
Vendor
Vendor

Post by crawlerdan »

all parts are sold, car was sold and they all went with it, sorry