'94 Part Out

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
BB
First Gear

'94 Part Out

Post by BB »

Parting out a red '94 Turbo Sedan, EJ22T, 5sp man, KYB AGX's. 2nd Owner. 280,000km, runs beautifully no prolblems. Dealer serviced for 10 years, then Mobil one since.

VF11 Turbo is perfect, Spare td04, WRX IC & BOV never installed, comes with downpipe.

One strut is bent.

Trans is perfect, syncros were perfect, never ran anything but stock boost, fluid chaned regulary. Comes will all trim, brackets, boots, wires (no cuts!!!), lines (no cuts!!!)

Except, I rolled it. Body is 100% rust free, but body panels are ALL NO GOOD. Roof is flat. Luckly I'm still alive. It was my dream car... I'm pretty upset... this one was MINT.

Let me know if you've got a straight body.

I'm putting it up on the lift tomorrow to begin the parting out process.

Make me an offer for any parts via PM. Pictures avail upon request.

Engine & Trans:

KYB's with hats:

Bruce
Last edited by BB on Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

I want the clutch/brake pedals, PM set.
HobbyWrench
First Gear

Post by HobbyWrench »

What color is the interior?

Thanks,

Mike
bepa
Second Gear

Re: '94 Part Out

Post by bepa »

[quote="BB"]Parting out a red '94 Turbo Sedan, EJ22T, 5sp man, KYB AGX's. 2nd Owner. 280,000km, runs beautifully no prolblems.

[u]Except, I rolled it. Body is 100% rust free, but body panels are ALL NO GOOD.[/u] Roof is flat. Luckly I'm still alive. It was my dream car... I'm pretty upset... this one was MINT.

Let me know if you've got a straight body.

I'm putting it up on the lift tomorrow to begin the parting out process.

Make me an offer via PM. Pictures avail upon request.

Bruce[/quote]

halifax, ns, Canada

okay that answered the first question. have a line on a 91 legacy. believe it is sedan. how would you get it to you?. has a bad tanny.

have to get back to me if your interested.
oh how did you roll it. almost rolled one myself way back.

Daniel
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
BB
First Gear

Post by BB »

Daniel:
have a line on a 91 legacy. believe it is sedan. how would you get it to you?. has a bad tanny.
I'm really after another complete '94... Stripping the dash turned out to be a nightmare, and I love the 94 interior. And getting that across the border would be tough. Thanks for the lead though

Hobby wrench:
What color is the interior?
Interior color is ... Dark... dont know the official color name, but I'd say its black. The car is scheduled to be picked up by the junker today so... I dont know if I can get your the trim piece.

Blackbart:
I want the clutch/brake pedals,

I'm going to hold onto the pedal asembly until I find a donor. But stay in touch.

Turns out I found a '93 just up the road, its an automatic, but its a t-leg. A little rotten, but it might be my donor.

Bepa:
oh how did you roll it. almost rolled one myself way back.

How did I roll it? On my favourate road @ 11pm, left hand turn, brake hard & turn in fine, hit apex, apply throttle, car begins oversteer (yaw conterclockwise), apply countersteer, big huge grin.

On turn exit, I was still on my line, I reduced throtte to straighten, car came straight then snapped hard the opposite side (yawed clockwise), full lock couldn't save it. Long skid, went off the RHS of the road in a spot where there was no shoulder.

Dont ever drive like this on public roads. Sure the ashalt was brand new, slick & dewy, but this was 100% my fault. Not the car's setup, not weather or anything else. I learned my lesson, I'm lucky that no one was killed.

Man I loved my car... I cried when I pulled out the dash. It felt like such a sin.

Pictures are coming guys... I'm at work and hoping the boss isn't looking over my shoulder. I'll post them tonight if I can figure out how... Yeah I know, I'll search and check the sticky.

BB
bepa
Second Gear

roll over

Post by bepa »

me I almost lost it. yes over dirt, over hill but no roll over. was on back road to house. hard brake quick left turn then hard right. would not come back right. hard on gas, full left lock. car comes around just before the tree line. dirt all over. car okay. no more playing around. take car hme and clean it up in morning.

I was plane f**king luck.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
Zefy
In Neutral

Post by Zefy »

which one of the AGX's is bent and how many k's on the set?

i need a set of front struts...

sucks to see a suby crash... how is the hunt for a new car going?
Greg,

79 Brat
Bheinen74
Fourth Gear

Post by Bheinen74 »

I need the right rear (passenger rear AGX)
if its good. mine is making some noise.
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 4eat
91crx si 165k
91 Civic RT4WD manual trans 168k
91crx Si 40.5k
85 BRAT Gl 140
97 SVX 74k
ericem
Fifth Gear

Post by ericem »

SO all the body was crippled? Do you think the corner lights at the front look good? or atleast just the driver side one? To bad ur car flipped :(
1993 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon R.I.P
1994 Subaru Legacy SS R.I.P :(
2004 Nissan Titan LE 4X4
2007 Subaru Legacy GT :)