going to the bargainjunkyard soon, anybody need something

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Bheinen74
Fourth Gear

going to the bargainjunkyard soon, anybody need something

Post by Bheinen74 »

Will be going to the local junkyard soon. anybody need something, small and easily shippable requests. There is a 90/91 wagon with blue interior, a 93/94 wagon with blue interior, and a 90/91 Lsi sedan with 82,000 miles, with leather interior. the 90/91 sedan has a regular non lsd, darn

anybody want me to look for something. the prices at this junkyard are almost free.
no large body parts. will get small or easily shipped stuff only. the 2 wagons have not been picked over, but the sedan has been. The sedan has good tailights if i remember correctly

let me know soon. thanks
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 4eat
91crx si 165k
91 Civic RT4WD manual trans 168k
91crx Si 40.5k
85 BRAT Gl 140
97 SVX 74k
Tone-us
First Gear

Post by Tone-us »

hmmm, I highly doubt any have them but could you look to see if any have the OEM foglights for a +92 NA Sedan or wagon? Let me know.
bmxkelowna
Fourth Gear

Post by bmxkelowna »

i need a triangle thing the goes on the inside of the passenger sidemirror black or dark grey preferd. should be some thing you could slip in your pocket :smt083 ;-)
bepa
Second Gear

parts

Post by bepa »

are there any turbo's. if so an injector and the t.b. with tps. thanks for looking. be well and safe driving. D.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
HobbyWrench
First Gear

Post by HobbyWrench »

If you go again, I also need a blue plastic triangle for the left, front window.

I'm in Chicagoland.

Where are you in IA? I periodically travel in the eastern part.

Thanks,

Mike
Bheinen74
Fourth Gear

Post by Bheinen74 »

i am in central Iowa
I did get some parts and ship them to a few on here a month ago. I will go again and check for more parts, and let you know.

I think I own the only Turbo leg's in Iowa, and I have 3 of them, and I imported those from other states. I keep waiting on that "out of stater" with the turbo coming thru on a trip, and the tranny to die, and they just leave it here for me to get. :twisted:

give me your list for small parts......
91 Legacy Sport Sedan 4eat
91crx si 165k
91 Civic RT4WD manual trans 168k
91crx Si 40.5k
85 BRAT Gl 140
97 SVX 74k
High PSI
First Gear

Post by High PSI »

I need the little clips that hold the headlights together if you have 'em. Subaru only sells the headlights as complete assemblies, and I'm missing a clip on one side. I'm starting to get some condensation inside but not willing to pay whatever god-awful price a new headlight is.