WTB: 95-99 (i think) 2nd gen Legacy front fenders

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
91sleeper
In Neutral

WTB: 95-99 (i think) 2nd gen Legacy front fenders

Post by 91sleeper »

k i really need help with this. we have only 2 junkyards here in hawaii and neither have any subarus so i'm asking for your help. does anyone have or know where i can get a checp set of front fenders from a 95-99 legacy? prefer silver but i don't really care if i have to paint them, i just need a set. LMK if anyone can help. thanks!
91sleeper
In Neutral

Post by 91sleeper »

anyone????
spongejosh
In Neutral

Post by spongejosh »

www.subarugenuineparts.com

subygal is always helpful.

Josh
91sleeper
In Neutral

Post by 91sleeper »

thanx man but thats not an option i wanna use unless i have to. $120 per side plus shipping to hawaii is a biatch. i was just seeing if anyone had some or saw some at a local yard they wouldn't mind selling for pretty cheap.
bepa
Second Gear

front fenders

Post by bepa »

there are a lot of legacy's out in washington state aqnd the norht west. keep looking and you will find fenders off a legacy close to the west coast. ultimatesubaru.org and other subaru sites.

don't know of any fenders at this time. look around the sites and you will find them and at a good price. my brother had a 95 but the fenders are shoot.

good hunting, you will find them. what part of hawaii. son is in marines and station there. on big Island.

I will ask around and see what is available. but feight from here to hawaii is a bit high?

holla back and we can see what can be done.

safe driving and be well, Daniel
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
bepa
Second Gear

p.s.

Post by bepa »

your right it is a 2 generation legacy. Daniel.
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Will trade legacy body parts for autographed Pepper memorabilia. :D :D Are you near Konatown?
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Will trade legacy body parts for autographed Pepper memorabilia. :D :D Are you near Konatown?
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]