Front Swaybar Recommendations

Struts, spring, anti-rollbars, braces and the like.

Moderators: Helpinators, Moderators

GLCraigGT
First Gear

Front Swaybar Recommendations

Post by GLCraigGT »

94 GT Wagon N/A

I curently have the adjustable 22mm rear swaybar from whiteline along with their front and rear endlinks. Now I'm thinking about putting a little bigger bar up front. Should I go ahead and get the 20mm or 22mm front swaybar from whiteline? Is there a better option in the same pricerange?
There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count and those who can't.

2009 STI, It's staying stock, well at least the first 100K
84 GL Wagon With Factory Brushgaurd, The Lack of Power Wagon RallyX machine.
n2x4
Fourth Gear

Post by n2x4 »

SUBARUEHS Racing
jamal
Vendor
Vendor

Post by jamal »

oh hey it's my thread. From my fairly limited experience it's best to keep the front and rear bars as close as possible. To be honest I liked the balance more with 18mm front and rear bars than I do with the bigger front bar, but added roll stiffness won't have me switching back.

If you're willing to spend the money, go 22mm. I'm going to go with as big of bars as I can, but there are a few other things I want first (exhaust, control arm/lateral link bushings, seats). If you don't have solid endlinks you should get some- they were 100% worth it.
ej22t
Second Gear

Post by ej22t »

I have a set of 02 WRX wagon Front swaybar and it fits no problem and without any problem!
GOod to try and its cheap too!

Ben
92 Legacy turbo with EJ20G engine swap \(^0^)/
jamal
Vendor
Vendor

Post by jamal »

turbo swaybars only work with turbo crossmembers because of the exhaust and stuff. An Impreza TS bar may work though.