parting out 93 Turbo legacy "manual"

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
amorton
In Neutral

parting out 93 Turbo legacy "manual"

Post by amorton »

So I just joined this board today, but I am not new to forum's. I am an Impreza / rally guy.

So I just picked up a 93 Turbo legacy Manual. I need the Engine cross member, wiring harness, Transmission, Rear diff, brakes, and the rear sub frame. This is all going into my 93 impreza L. I know that is basically everything that makes a Turbo special.

So every thing else is available, the bumper is trashed as well as drives side door and the seats are gone. but the interior is in good shape it is the black interior. Please let me know if you need anything I will try and take pictures today.

I do have a set of 22T heads I do not need off my other motor. I don't really know what things are worth, I am only trying to recoup a bit of the cost to buy the wrecked car.

Last edited by amorton on Thu May 10, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gto7419
Second Gear

Post by gto7419 »

Welcome!!!
500cc Shifterkart, 125cc Shifterkart, 01 MX5, 93 Legacy Wagon (DIY Turbo)
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

Please quote the hood shipped to 92530.

Thanks!
'93 Winestone SS Auto, '91 Pearl White SS.
'93 Pure White SS EJ20G slanty intercooled, SIDESWIPED! In stasis.
'94 FWD and '95 AWD Laguna Blue SVXs.
2017 Pure Red BRZ Limited w/Performance pack
Ozified
In Neutral

Post by Ozified »

Hi, I would like a quote on the visors - if they are gray cloth.
Thank you, PK
zip code=92128
klaxed
Second Gear

Post by klaxed »

are the rear lateral links with the c links that attatch to the sway bar still good?
Brent

'92 Legacy Wagon Winestone, 265K on body, ~100K on engine, 5spd, kyb gr2's w/ whiteline ground control springs, sti top hats, hatch spoiler to be added soon...
bepa
Second Gear

welcome

Post by bepa »

if you have a little space take everything off. the bushing at the rear of the trunnel. the one that holds the rear of the shifter rod. take the comlplete wiring harness. all the items on the left strut tower that connect to the engine harness.

you name it take it. down the road you will post pictures of them and someone will be happy you did.

the dash comes off pretty easy. if you take the 6 major bolts out the dash comes off quick. take the heater cord for sure. the little radiator goes bad and this is needed. the fan as well.

if you are not using the pedal box get that for sure. they are hard to find and sell well. if iot is an SS. get the brakes brackets and hubs as well. save the top mounts for the sturts as well. and the rotors if they are not to thin.

the sunroof is an easy removal. take that as well.

holla back if you would like any other idea's be well, Daniel
91 SS/ 01 MB ML 55
Bronx, NY.
1990 Legacy L Owner
First Gear

Post by 1990 Legacy L Owner »

I'd keep the maf sensor if I were you.
Chris
amorton
In Neutral

Post by amorton »

Ok so pics are up and I will check on the parts asked for today.
rad rex
First Gear

Post by rad rex »

I desperately need the clutch fluid reservoir cap.
-Rad

Christine has a new owner, apparently he hasn't abused her enough yet

Understeer is when you see the tree you hit in front of the car, oversteer is when you feel it in the back - Walther Röhrl
ramathorn
First Gear

Post by ramathorn »

radiator and coolant tank in good condition? how much shipped?