2000 Legacy GT 5mt wagon, ultra rare! $6800 trade?

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
John Drivesabox
Second Gear

2000 Legacy GT 5mt wagon, ultra rare! $6800 trade?

Post by John Drivesabox »

Testing for interest in (see title). 89,000 miles, 87000 of which were original owner (an older female college Professor from La Crosse, WI.

These are rare as can be as they were only available in automatic unless specifically ordered from the factory with a 5 speed by the original owner.

Immaculately maintained mechanically speaking, has a few minor cosmetic flaws (parking lot dings, some peeling clearcoat and paint on the bumper, and a door panel tear) but otherwise is absolutely MECHANICALLY PERFECT. STACKS of maintenance receipts. All the big stuff is already taken care of (clutch, flywheel, gaskets, timing belt, lots more)

2 moon roofs, the bitch'n GT wheels and red in color. I have a new and full 4/2 pot swap including rear hubs and cables for an extra $1000 if someone desires, but these brakes on this are fine for now. I just had the inside detailed so all the carpet stains are gone, and the big dent on the QP has been popped back out. Car is in better condition now than the pics linked below will indicate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0070197419

Selling because I'd like to pay off a couple bills without tapping the savings. However, I'm not in a terrible rush to sell it as it's very handy for keeping miles off the Forester.

Cash price of $7500 (BBS only). Would be willing to do part trade for an SS + some cash, modified is a +++.
Last edited by John Drivesabox on Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="George McFly"] Hey you, get your damn hands off her!
[/quote]

Navy Chief, what's your specialty?
John Drivesabox
Second Gear

Bump, check out the LGT.com ad for more info. Taking offers

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthre ... 00+gt+rare
[/quote]

John Drivesabox
Second Gear

Lowered to $6800, brakes stay as-is. Questions, comments, concerns?
[/quote]

sybir
In Neutral

Post by sybir »

My buddy saw the car on Craigslist and is very, very interested. I'llhave him get in touch with you.
shtbxr22
Fourth Gear

Post by shtbxr22 »

trade me even?? :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment.

1998 VW GTi VR6 5MT (SOLD)
1992 SS 4EAT Winestone (minus 2 gears/SOLD)
1994 TW 4EAT Quicksilver (blown up/SOLD)
2007 Legacy SE 5MT Satin White Pearl (Mine now :))
John Drivesabox
Second Gear

No, unless you're peddling the best SS to ever grace LegacyCentral. I will trade it for my old '91 if you can pry it out of the current owners hands.

BTW, still looking for a modified SS.
[/quote]

brando
First Gear

Post by brando »

Did anybody buy this???
1998 GT
1994 GT