She's dead again,,,

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

voodoochylde
First Gear

She's dead again,,,

Post by voodoochylde »

Yup my '90 Lego L blew itself up again. Dunno what happened to it. Ran fine most of the way to school this morning. Was making noise that I thought was a dead HLA...got most of the way home and she started sounding like a busted rod so I pulled over to check it out and couldn't see anything wrong. All fluids were full and fine...no odd smells...oil level was fine...just a lotta racket. Noise kept getting louder and louder and then...POOF! Huge plume of smoke all over the highway. Engine stopped (seized, maybe...dunno yet) so I got off the road and towed 'er home.

Damnit...I've only got like 4 weeks of school left with no money saved up or anything. I need a doggone car NOW! I dunno what I'm gonna do.

If anyone wants this piece of junk...lemme know. Located in Greenbrier County, WV. Tranny's still good...so is all the glass. Fender wells are rusted out and semi-repaired with expanding foam and body filler.

Also if anyone has a decently cheap, good shape Subaru of any vintage in this general area...PLEASE let me know! I need something ASAP! I can't go to school with no car - class is 100 miles away and I drive there every day of the week.
smh0101
Fifth Gear

Post by smh0101 »

Thats uh, quite the drive, and I complain about a 26mi drive...

Sucks about your car though...
~Spencer
94 Legacy Turbo (550 Robtune/ej20h v2 Sti RA drivetrain)
94 Legacy Ti Wagon (5mt ej22e)
91 rhd Legacy GT Wagon (factory 5mt, ej20g)
93 rhd Legacy GT type S2 Sedan (4eat, ej20g)
91 rhd Legacy Ti Type S 1.8
03 Lincoln LS V8 Sport
08 300 SRT8