*SOLD* '90-'91 headlights and corner lights *SOLD*

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
beater_legacy
First Gear

*SOLD* '90-'91 headlights and corner lights *SOLD*

Post by beater_legacy »

I have a full set of very good condition pre-facelift headlights and corner lights if anyone wants them. They include the metal brackets as well. I have pics I can email.

$100 shipped OBO

Thanks,
Brandon
Last edited by beater_legacy on Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
91riored
In Neutral

sold

Post by 91riored »

i'll take them how do you want the $$$ paypal? check? cash in box?nld12681@email.com shhot me a mail we'll work this out
i guess i'm the forum a-hole now
beater_legacy
First Gear

Post by beater_legacy »

Hey, I'm working a deal with someone else at the moment but if that falls through they are yours. I will keep you posted.

Thanks
91riored
In Neutral

Post by 91riored »

booo to the other man... hahaha jk true keep me posted mine now are like holding a lighter infront of the car i tried cleaning them but there shot
91riored
In Neutral

Post by 91riored »

booo to the other man... hahaha jk true keep me posted mine now are like holding a lighter infront of the car i tried cleaning them but there shot