WRX tranny for sale

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Steeper
First Gear

WRX tranny for sale

Post by Steeper »

2002 wrx tranny in good shape for sale, you got a SS with a broken tranny, or just want the bennifits of a wrx tranny...

will include the slave cyl and install my 1:1 transfer gears so it'll work with a 3.9 rear diff. Basically should work perfectly in a 5spd turbo car

open to offers, can bring to WCSS in aug if you are going to be there.

was going to put it in my car, but got ahold of a RA 5spd with DCCD thats going in now.
93 impreza wagon
95 v2 STI RA drivetrain
FMIC
002.5 RS bumper and 95 wrx hood
SS 3in TB
onur
Vendor
Vendor

hey...

Post by onur »

interested in the tranny... but broke ... how much did you want for it . i wouldnt mind picking it up either. i need a tranny really bad.
Steeper
First Gear

Post by Steeper »

Im thinking in the 1500 range. But I am reasonable, make me an offer. I figure thats a pretty good price. I could send it back to rocket with Gord on one of his trips to the OK if he doesn't mind. Could talk trades too if you have any cool parts around. I really need a Factory service manual for a V1 ej20G if you could get a copy (or copy a copy)

I also have an impreza tranny with pedal set and everything for sale in another thread, if you dont need the pedal set and everything I could come down on my price for that. 4.11:1 tho (I have a few 4.11 diffs around tho.
93 impreza wagon
95 v2 STI RA drivetrain
FMIC
002.5 RS bumper and 95 wrx hood
SS 3in TB
onur
Vendor
Vendor

Post by onur »

pmd
Carbix
First Gear