Nooooooo!

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

BAC5.2

Post by BAC5.2 »

I have just been really busy. I still love the old Legacys, but I don't feel I'm as much of an asset as I once may have been.

Plus, the last time I was really active, the member base was taking a turn for the worse.

Since I sold my car, I've just had less and less time for the BBS. And once my old car was destroyed, I kinda gave up all together.
2009 Outback 2.5XT. 5MT. Satin White Pearl.
2009 Impreza 2.5i Premium. Blue.

[quote="scottzg"]...I'm not a fan of the vagina...[/quote][quote="evolutionmovement"]This will all go much easier if people stop doubting me.[/quote]
internetautomart
Second Gear

Post by internetautomart »

I just pop in whenever I get one.
though this one may be a keeper, which means me looking for turbo bits to add on for better "economy" :twisted:
94 BC w/ AWD Sold 6/25/08
92 BJ Rust bucket gone
90 BC (I think) Stripper, gone since 2k
86 GL10 Turbo 4wd, Gone since 99
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Idunno, am I considered an Oldie around here? I've been around for awhile, and had my ins and outs, but I've tried to post as often as possible. I guess this place is kinda like church, I only show up when I have a problem. Maybe that's cuz I was raised catholic.
Either way, this is a GREAT community of people and cars that I find second to none. NASIOC is too big and full of idiots, SL-I is kinda full of ricers (sorry pwise) and anyplace else just doesn't have decent usable or even correct information.

Needless to say, I'm going to start a new thread right now!
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

SL-i is mainly made up of N/A owners anyway (I use to be one of them, sorta still am), so this is the site to be on if you have a BC/BF or turbo Leggy.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
douglas vincent
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by douglas vincent »

I tend to post only when I have problems, or when I am "upgradingd"
Reddevil, Awaiting new heart, will it ever happen?
1990 wagon, EJ25 12.3 @ 116.5 FAST Family wagon getting new motor soon
1992 wagon, wifes daily, high compression
1992 Touring wagon, should I keep it?
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

tris91ricer wrote:I guess this place is kinda like church, I only show up when I have a problem
I'm here for the metaphors :D .
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
tris91ricer
Title Whore

Post by tris91ricer »

Thanks dude, I try.
[b]'92 L Sedan[/b]
EJ20g 4.11 5sp LSD

[quote]e46 owners tend to be twats.
[/quote]
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

this is a wicked site, things will never slow down because everyday someone like me buys a legacy, and without this site i would not have really even known that i had something special that i could mod. i use to hate riceburners and 4 cyl. cars, i use to only like a chevy with a fat v8 and tons of horsepower, now i like both and i am really a fan of going faster with 4 than with 8 thank all you guys very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
206er
Fifth Gear

Post by 206er »

RJ93SS they are all internal combustion engines right? pushrods or small cc.
in the past few years I've been looking for any excuse to pull the good parts from my rusty, dented, electrical gremlin plagued legacy and just be done with subarus in general but recently had an epiphany that I won't be getting rid of it for any reason other than it is undrivable due to an accident or rust, and I will be DD'ing it as hard as ever until then. I got it from a family member at age 17. it's pretty much taught me most of what I know about cars, never really done me wrong that I would dwell on, or left me stranded anywhere serious that I couldnt start it with the piece of romex I keep in my driver's door pocket, and given me plenty of fun times and memories. in some strange way, legacycentral is a part of that. I won't be leaving anytime soon(if you don't like me,too fucking bad :P ).
1994 Touring Wagon: ruby mica, 5mt swapped