1993 Legacy Turbo, 5sp, Original Owner

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
rightandtight
First Gear

1993 Legacy Turbo, 5sp, Original Owner

Post by rightandtight »

I have an original owner 93 Legacy Turbo Sedan 5spd, silver, 190k.

$3300 obo

Technically, it's a two owner car as I bought it from my father, who bought the car new in '93. His name is still on the title. The car is the silver anniversary edition, completely stock except for suspension.

Features:
- Koni adjustable inserts with Impreza RS Springs
- Goodridge steel braided brake lines
- Carbotech Bobcat pads all around (also have an extra set set of new rear pads), Cryo treated front rotors
- Impreza RS front seats
- Folding rear seats
- 3 sets of wheels (Stock, 02 WRX and 05 WRX)
- 6 disc changer

Engine:
Completely 100% stock and has been since new. No intake, exhaust, boost...nothin'. Never modified.

This car has the 'closed-deck' 2.2L turbo (EJ22T). This car is an ideal candidate for 2.5RS heads and some proper boost. It has sentimental value to me, so I've never had the guts to modify it.

Condition:
Very good. Paint is showing a bit of wear on the spoiler. Could use a wax too. Body is super straight, except for a dent in the front left fender that some douche left me as a 'present' about a month back. No major accidents. Always well maintained with premium fluids and whatnot. Castrol GTX oil and Subaru filters only.

The Bad:
Car runs awesome. The only thing it needs is a new joint for the shift linkage that costs $100. The bushing is worn down, but it's really cheap just to replace the joint. Still shifts fine, but finesse is advised. Sunroof leaks sometimes. If it's parked at the perfect angle it happens.

Car is located in Redondo Beach, CA (Los Angeles area)

dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Any better side shots of the car with those wheels on it? Those are the EXACT wheels I want to put on the '93 I'll be getting in a few weeks.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
rightandtight
First Gear

Post by rightandtight »

No sorry. I also have 02 wrx wheels, but i really prefer the 05's
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Me too! They are factory hotness!
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Whoever buys this has to keep the Ron Paul bumper sticker - a collectors item for sure!!!

Nice car!!
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
rightandtight
First Gear

Post by rightandtight »

hah, glad you like the car (and the sticker) :D
Mattheww044
Fourth Gear

Post by Mattheww044 »

youve been pmed
1991 Subaru Legacy SS 5MT: Revtronix Stage 2 Set-up with a few other "tasteful" mods :D
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

Nice looking car. Even the floor mats are in good shape!
Where's the radio trim?
rightandtight
First Gear

Post by rightandtight »

I have the radio trim, just been lazy and haven't put it back on yet