'92 Legacy SS part-out

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

'92 Legacy SS part-out

Post by dropdfocus »

Yep, I'm parting out my '92 Legacy SS. Don't worry though, I'll be sporting another SS very soon. I'm parting this one out to help pay for the new one I'm buying. The new one is in WAY better body shell condition & had a ton less miles on it (plus it's silver!). :-D

Ok, down to business...

What is spoken for:
motor / trans / wheels / rear diff (the hood is shot & stock seats were pulled in favor of RS fronts & LGT rears)

Everything else is up for grabs! I will not ship things like doors or trunk lid, etc. With my free time being very limited I don't have the availability to package them up to ship. I will meet up within 50-60 miles of 17701 to deliver for an addition fuel charge fee (the cost of my gas fill up) which is obviously a LOT cheaper than freight shipping. I know because I assist with arranging freight pickup at work.

If you want pictures of anything, just let me know (post here or PM) and I'll get it for ya. I will be working on a full price list and posting it up this week. Until then, just ask about prices. :wink:

**No performance parts are for sale / Just stock items only**

Parts on hold:
grill & spoiler - theflystyle
Last edited by dropdfocus on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

you have the front bumper, spoiler, grille?
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

-And the list of things your should never say again...gets longer....
94legacy2.2
First Gear

Post by 94legacy2.2 »

you have a set of front head lights that arent broken or yellowed to death
im slow---Location:Colorado

Got squirt? http://www.msextra.com/index.php
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Forgot to mention the PO cut up the front bumper for a FMIC and did a ver poor job... So yes to the spoiler & grill.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

They are hazed over (didn't try to buff them yet), but I have another set I picked up to replace them. $25 for the hazed set and $55 for the other set which I still have to pick up.
Jason
ciper
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by ciper »

You said the hood is toast, is it a turbo hood and if so are the emission stickers intact? Do you have a sawzall? What would you charge me to cut them out of the hood?
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

It's toast because I cut it for a WRX scoop. The decals should be there. I can definitely sawzall it apart. Price TBA.
Jason
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

pm sent for grill and spoiler
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

MUD FLAPS?
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Nope, sorry. Didn't come on the car when I got it. :(
Jason
SubaruNation
Fifth Gear

Post by SubaruNation »

:(
Zach - Legacy Frankenstin
93forestpearl wrote:Keep up the good work. You'll never know what you are capable of unless you push yourself.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

No emblems on the rear center garnish either. They were stripped before I got the car.

Parts on hold:
grill & spoiler - theflystyle
Jason
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

you get a chance for the pictures?
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

I will this evening for sure.
Jason
86ruguy
Second Gear

Post by 86ruguy »

how's the radiator?
92wagon (wife's)
92 5mtwagon white(recently re-aquired)
92 sedan (sold)
91 ss no mods (sold)
88 GL Wagon (broken)
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

does the hood wtill have the wrx hood scoop in it? Selling that? Do you have good condition tail lights?
1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

I have a ton of tail lights for sale.
The radiator is perfectly fine.
WRX hood scoop is not for sale at this time.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

BTW, camera too a crap on me tonight. I'll be picking up another one this weekend or sooner...
Jason
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

i was checking my email waiting for the pics lol.. i can wait no worries
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

I will be picking up a camera tonight. So I'll have pictures available by tomorrow. Thanks for everyone's patience!
Jason
Fkyx
Third Gear

Post by Fkyx »

What color is the interior?
Matthew aka F[b][color=red]k[/color][/b]yx
1991 Legacy Sport Sedan "Jillian" - [url=http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=39548]EJ20G swap[/url]
Ej22TIM
First Gear

Post by Ej22TIM »

I need a passenger fender and marker lights.

is the fender rusty?
Tim
93 Legacy SS Winestone 5mt swapped
Megan Racing Bellmouth 13psi
WRX Intercooler and Hoodscoop
JDM ej20G DOHC head swap, wiseco pistons and td04 in the making.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Both fenders have mild rust at the very bottom & rust begining in the inner fender arch. I do have both turnsignal lights.
Jason
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Here's pics of the grille & wing which were asked for:

Jason
know1
Second Gear

Post by know1 »

stock injectors? what kinda gas millage were you getting? I'm getting really crappy gas millage now and I think its my injectors.
1994 Crimson Pearl SS [ td04, 06 fxt tmic,3" catless dp -> apex GT spec exhaust, EDM Tails ]