Wtb: 90-94 Legacy ss

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
blackbeast
In Neutral

Wtb: 90-94 Legacy ss

Post by blackbeast »

hey guys. im a noob on the site but not to subaru. im looking for a project and really want a legacy ss. i cant find one around me so im hoping your on this site and is willing to sell it to me. i dont have much to play with right now because school is back in session. any way im not looking for a mint car because i dont have that kind of money. just something that runs or can be rebuilt with a decent body. no severe rust or frame damage, that doesnt mean no rust at all. thanks
theflystyle
Second Gear

Post by theflystyle »

haha get in line buddy. but g/l, ive seen some in NYC craigslist before
-94 Legacy L
-94 SVX LSi
-08 Legacy 3.0R

-And the list of things your should never say again...gets longer....
blackbeast
In Neutral

Post by blackbeast »

ha i know. and i bet the line is long but its worth it. ive seen them post on craigslist but they never respond back or its sold by the time they get my mail.
jake15
Fourth Gear

Post by jake15 »

here's one in WA. dunno if you want to roadtrip it or not but the car has no rust, just needs the motor put together and then put in.

linky
90' legacy built ej257 gt30r 6spd r180 and brembos Bitches 402whp @22psi :D -sexy red
94' Impreza wagon AWD 2.2ltr rally wagon FTW!
blackbeast
In Neutral

Post by blackbeast »

nice. but 2 things. 1 i dont have that much money, and 2 thats one hell of a road trip so id rather ship it. the car is sweet though and i would love to have it. thats why im looking for something that need a bit of tlc, because i dont have much money now
n2x4
Fourth Gear

Post by n2x4 »

blackbeast wrote:nice. but 2 things. 1 i dont have that much money, and 2 thats one hell of a road trip so id rather ship it. the car is sweet though and i would love to have it. thats why im looking for something that need a bit of tlc, because i dont have much money now
It's been my experience in modding cars that it's way cheaper in the long run to buy a car that's been decently taken care of vs. fixing it all yourself. You just don't get out of it what you put in.

You should only buy a car that needs work if you enjoy that sort of thing.
SUBARUEHS Racing
Damon
Second Gear

Post by Damon »

I have a 91 4eat with a blown tranny. I'd let it go pretty cheap.
blackbeast
In Neutral

Post by blackbeast »

It's been my experience in modding cars that it's way cheaper in the long run to buy a car that's been decently taken care of vs. fixing it all yourself. You just don't get out of it what you put in.

You should only buy a car that needs work if you enjoy that sort of thing.[/quote]

i agree. honestly i would really just like a clean body. i dont want a 400 awhp car. just a reliable DD thats fun to drive. i mainly want the car to look clean and sleek. its just hard to even find one thats done nicely to your taste, and to find one close to me forget it. heck its hard to find one period. i stumbled acrossed this site and it was like finding a pot of gold. finnaly a crew who actually tunes these babies and loves them. where the hell have i been all this time lol
createnew
First Gear

Post by createnew »

I know my friend 92whitelegacy is selling his car. He's selling his... '92 white legacy SS... For about $3k... He just bought an '04 STi. And it's in PA. So PM him. He's in Iraq right now tho... Good Luck
Yellow '01 Kaw. ZX-7R (SOLD) :(
Gold '88 Starion ESI-R (Drift Project)
Brgndy '92 Legacy SS, Agency Power Style Headers and Up-pipe (ebay, don't stay together), Underdrive Pully, 5MT conv, mod'd WRX cold air intake and short shifter, 12.5 lb fly
blackbeast
In Neutral

Post by blackbeast »

ahh i wish could buy that, but it looks like im gonna have to be on hold for something in that price range. im scarde to find out how much my books are gonna cost for this semester. as much as i want to spend the money i cant so i gotta look for a beater for now. so if its cheap i can talk but other than that can only be admired. thanks for the heads up though guys