oh the humanity!!!

This is for non-Subaru related topics. Keep it realistic please.

Moderator: Moderators

magicmike
Fifth Gear

oh the humanity!!!

Post by magicmike »

So I get home from breakfast at about 3:15, yes I know breakfast at 3:15? wtf, I get up late on the weekends and its the first meal of the day for me so yes its breakfast get off my back already with this breakfast after noon crap! ok where was I? oh so I get home and I pull up to my driveway and there is a squirrel in front of my driveway on its side in a pool of blood!? I was like WTF!? ok I'm what most of you would call a city boy. I did not spend my early childhood out shooting bambi on the weekends with my homosexual tendency suppressed father who found it necissary to drive a jacked up F-150 and go on a killing spree whenever he wasn't working OT at the ford plant stamping hoods in order to contain his love for men. I was born son of a watchmaker in meager means in little old east providence located in the smallest state in the union. So, put yourself in my metrosexual shoes for a moment and feel my horror to see by far the fattest well prepared for winter squirrel I have ever seen lying in front of my driveway with blunt head trama and bleeding about the mouth. Well luckily the poor creature had surcome to death by the 30 foot drop from the telepohone lines strung up above and was not in need of the "ethical" quick death by shovel to the head method. So, after looking at the poor thing for about 5 minutes, just long enough for the damn old ass bastard neighbors to go grab their camcorders do I commence operation "squirrel move" so i can get my car parked in the driveway and go about my afternoon masterbatory session. so, lacking the aformention shovel (I live in a condo) I proceed to pick this fat assed squirrel up by the tail....yes folks the tail. I gave it a little shimmy to make sure the tail would not rip out of its ass bone and then make the 40 foot walk to the back yard where there are woods and brush. I ever so delicately gave that poor overweight squirrel the best horseshoe toss I could to make him land in a small pile of leaves but with enough bounce to not get too deep in the leaves and have enough meat showing for the coyotees to feast upon that fattened carcass. Not being the religious type I did not say a prayor for the poor animal because such is life. One day your a squirrel just looking for a nut and the next you are lying dead on the ground leaving just your death alone as a reminder that even in death we all still need someone to take us by the tail and chuck us into a pile of leaves...
Last edited by magicmike on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
atroby91
In Neutral

Post by atroby91 »

it started with a LMFAO!!!! but ended with a; wow, deep man. :D
'92 Legacy L 5spd 98,000 miles, rusty trusty!!
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

I could be charged and convicted of grey squirrel genocide.
→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m
evolutionmovement
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by evolutionmovement »

I've seen them fall almost 30 feet in my yard and jump up and run off (while under paintball barrage). That's grass, though. They're pretty rugged, clever creatures. Just the same, I prefer them out of the yard as they scare off the more interesting birds. Paintball gun works well as it scares the squirrels out of the yard for several weeks at a time.
Midnight in a Perfect World on Amazon or order anywhere. The first book in a quartet chronicling the rise of a man from angry criminal to philanthropist. Midnight... is a distopic noirish novel featuring 'Duchess', a modified 1990 Subaru Legacy wagon.
TrueBlue
First Gear

Re: oh the humanity!!!

Post by TrueBlue »

magicmike wrote:I gave it a little shimmy to make sure the tail would not rip out of its ass bone
L
O
L
1994 Legacy L AWD 5-sp • 2002 Chrysler 300M Special • 1968 Mustang Fastback C-code
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Paragraphs.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
ericem
Fifth Gear

Post by ericem »

Awesome, but paragraphs +1. Around my house I have been finding alot of dead birds for some reason :S
1993 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon R.I.P
1994 Subaru Legacy SS R.I.P :(
2004 Nissan Titan LE 4X4
2007 Subaru Legacy GT :)
John Drivesabox
Second Gear

Post by John Drivesabox »

You should put this on Craigslist so I can nominate it for "best of".
[quote="George McFly"] Hey you, get your damn hands off her!
[/quote]

Navy Chief, what's your specialty?
magicmike
Fifth Gear

Post by magicmike »

John Drivesabox wrote:You should put this on Craigslist so I can nominate it for "best of".
I thought about it. maybe i'll throw it on there tonight. as for the peole wanting proper paragraghing come on dudes I was 3 sheets to the wind when i wrote that...
-Mike

2011 Infiniti G37x Sedan - Current
2007 Ducati 800ss - Current
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (White)
1994 Subaru Legacy Sport Wagon (Silver)
2003 Infiniri G35
1998 Infiniti I30t
1995 Honda Civic DX
1987 Subaru GL Wagon
1987 Subaru Loyale
ericem
Fifth Gear

Post by ericem »

Well you can fix it now maybe? I don't feel like it. I'm going to bed.
1993 Subaru Legacy L AWD Wagon R.I.P
1994 Subaru Legacy SS R.I.P :(
2004 Nissan Titan LE 4X4
2007 Subaru Legacy GT :)
555BCTurbo
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Re: oh the humanity!!!

Post by 555BCTurbo »

magicmike wrote:I commence operation "squirrel move" so i can get my car parked in the driveway and go about my afternoon masterbatory session.

Nick

1987 Audi 4000CS quattro...soon to be 20VT
1994 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 CTD, #11 plate, 30 psi, Scotty II intake, 4" exhaust
93forestpearl
Fifth Gear

Post by 93forestpearl »

→Dan

piddster34 at h0tma1l d0t c0m
Dynamic Entry
Third Gear

Post by Dynamic Entry »

magicmike wrote: I was 3 sheets to the wind when i wrote that...
really? I couldn't tell
Andrew

16 Outback - wife's daily
95 Gravel Express - Sold
92 Green SVX - RIP
02 WRB WRX - Sold
93 White SS "Angel": 4EAT to 5MT 550 Robtune !SOLD!
̶9̶2̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶e̶s̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶S̶S̶ ̶5̶M̶T̶ R.I.P.