FS: FS: 1992 Legacy Sport Sedan with 16g and WRX 5mt

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
shemoves
Second Gear

FS: FS: 1992 Legacy Sport Sedan with 16g and WRX 5mt

Post by shemoves »

1992 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan. 177,089 miles. Well modified. Well maintained. Located near Phoenix, AZ.

SOLD!

Engine:
*EJ22T
*Deadbolt Monster TD05H-16G turbo w/black Xtreme ceramic coating on the hot side and grey ceramic on the cold side.
*WRX TMIC
*Samco Y-pipe
*CES Racing Systems Liberty RS 3" SS semi-race turbo-back exhaust with ceramic coated twin dump down pipe (DP03).
*CES, Boost Enhancement Plate (BEP).
*Supercat straight through 3" muffler w/ 3" straight tip.
*Carsound 3" high-flow cat
*CES Racing Systems up-pipe and cross-pipe.
*One-Step colder spark plugs
*Removed snorkus
*K&N panel filter (recently cleaned/oiled)
*Muggified stainless steel resonator delete
*Denso Audi 5000-T DV
*Paranoid Fabrications Single point grounding kit
*Walbro 255 fuel pump
*VRG3 Engine Control, Phase II FCD
*Joe-P MBC
*STI Group N engine mounts
*Diamond Coil Pack

Drivetrain:
*'05 WRX transmission
*STI Group N tranny mount (thanks Mat :) )
*WRX r160 rear LSD
*WRX rear axles
*ACT Streetlite Flywheel (13.9 lbs).
*SPEC Stage 1 clutch w/2600 lb pressure plate*STI Group N tranny mount
*newer shifter bushings

Brakes:
*Mountain rotors in front.
*Bradi rotors in rear (vented).
*Axxis Metal Master pads

Wheels/Tires:
*16" Saab 9-2x Aero rims with RE92s
(currently running one stock '02-'04 WRX rim as a spare due to a flat. It is the same size/width/offset as the 9-2x rims and also has an RE92 tire with a similar amount of tread as the others. So, no drivetrain issues. Of course, the it will come with all 4 Aero rims, and the WRX rim "spare" )

Interior/Gauges:
*Pilot steering wheel
*Momo aluminum shift knob (Euro Subaru Edition)
*Alpine 7830 CD player
*Omori Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, and EGT gauges
*AEM UEGO Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Gauge (one of the numbers on the screen doesn't work right)

Cool features about the car:
Fully closed deck motor with piston squirters. Power windows/moonroof (driver-side is auto up and down). Factory speakers are Clarion 6.5". Rear seat is a 60/40 split fold-down. The interior materials are much nicer than most cars (even today). The seating surfaces are a suede-like material with vinyl on the sides. The headliner is even vinyl. She's got a lot of really nice mods. She has been well-maintained. Other than the random idle-stall, it runs well/strong. She is a lot of fun to drive. For being a '92, the interior is in great shape. Handles surprisingly well. A few more mods could make it a real sleeper. I only run 8-10 PSI so I'm not pushing the car hard at all.

The bad:
It needs a new radiator. The A/C needs to be recharged and the seals likely need to be replaced. For an unknown reason, (probably needs a new 02 sensor) it will occasionally stall after driving for a bit and letting it idle. It has some low-speed clutch shudder when accelerating from a stop. The front rotors probably need to be turned. It does have some rust in the area of the rear fenders. The tires will need to be replaced soon. The plastic trim on the driver side A-pillar (interior) is broken at the bottom so, it is loose. The exterior doesn't have any major damage, but it could use a repaint. Driver side door lock doesn't work right. Getting in the car means manually unlocking the passenger side and then reaching over to open the driver door.

Last edited by shemoves on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
legacy92ej22t
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

Post by legacy92ej22t »

SUBARINA!!!!!! I should buy her back from you, I miss her so......

The car had a STI Group N tranny mount on it too when I sold it to you, unless you replaced it when doing the tranny, might want to add it to your mod list.

I wonder if the wife would let me buy her back. Hmmmmmm
-Matt

'92 SS 5mt. All go and no show. Sold :(
'94 Audi UrS4 Modded (new project)
'96 Outback 5mt.
'07 Legacy 2.5i SE

[quote="Redlined"]
Oh... and I hope the fucker get bunked with Gunter, arrested for raping Gorillas.[/quote]
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

OMG!!!!!!!! DO IT MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
skid542
Fifth Gear

Post by skid542 »

Come on Matt, you've got a 96' OBW. I know how slow they are and they simply are not the same as an SS. I also know that 07' isn't the same animal as the SS.....

This is like one of those rare opportunities where the hotness you left comes back begging for your love and support. Don't you owe it to her?

And if Matt doesn't take it - it's going to be a sweet ride for someone!
Lee

93' SS, 5mt swapped, 182k, not stock...
96' N/A OBW 5sp, 212k, Couple mods... RIP
99' N/A OBW, 4eat, mostly stock.
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Oh trust me, I'll walk down three houses and beat on his door and leave images of her there waiting for him to find as a calling card that she NEEDS to come back to PA and come back to his open arms! I do remember she needed some very minor body work to take care of some surface rust as well.

Please Matt, don't let anyone else become the molester of this car... :(
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces