FS: 06 WRX intercooler, stock BC legacy parts and more

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
rallyguy_777
First Gear

FS: 06 WRX intercooler, stock BC legacy parts and more

Post by rallyguy_777 »

Hey all,

have a few things for sale in the TORONTO area:

1. 06 WRX intercooler. Almost new, very few fins bent, holds boost.

$100-SOLD

2. Stock BC legacy belts and trim to convert from american auto belts to normal belts. 2 front belts, 2 pieces of trim per side (a piller and B pillar) all pieces in light grey colour.

$175

3. 91/92 bumpers, Front black 91/92 White or black rear.

$100 per bumper

4.Random interior/ pieces (seats, trim, radio, dash, head/tail lights, no marker lights, doors etc) from 92 and 91 legacys. All interior pieces in light grey colour, exterior are either white or black. Let me know if you need anything and I will tell you if I have it.

5. WRX parking brake handle.

$40??

6. 02 WRX springs

$50

7. WRX side skirts. Scratched, but fixable

$60

All prices are in Canadian dollars and can be shipped depending on the parts, but you will have to pay shiping.

Follow the link for pictures:

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/rallyguy07/

PM me if interested[/b][/u]
Last edited by rallyguy_777 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Massimo Narini

93 legacy Turbo (aka Gracie)
-Turbo XS boost controller(6/12psi), WRX TMIC, STI sways,04 STI struts, 3'' DP, lightweight pulley,
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Dibs on the seat belts!!!! I'll PM you with my info.
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Do you have a canadian headliner you want to get rid of?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
rallyguy_777
First Gear

Belts for sale

Post by rallyguy_777 »

dropdfocus wrote:Dibs on the seat belts!!!! I'll PM you with my info.

hey ,
didnt get any of your info lol
Massimo Narini

-Turbo XS boost controller(6/12psi), WRX TMIC, STI sways,04 STI struts, 3'' DP, lightweight pulley,
dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Sorry about that. Price on shipping to 17701 (PA)

This does include the belt buckles and all necessary hardware (bolts & such) correct?

Could you email pics of everything to dropdfocus76(at)comcast.net?
Jason
'92 LSS "Trixie" - TD04, '06 WRX TMIC, Invidia D/P & TXS U/P, 3" APEX'i CBE, custom intake, TXS MBC & BPV
Perrin LCP, WRX & H6 brakes, S/S lines, Cusco H-brace & RSTB, AGX's, Progress springs, SimplySubie fender braces
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I take you you don't have a headliner then?
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
rallyguy_777
First Gear

Post by rallyguy_777 »

kimokalihi wrote:I take you you don't have a headliner then?

sorry about that. I do actually have two. they are both light gray and NOT the fuzzy ones lol I am alittle busy with school right now, so when I am done next week I will take them out and take pictures of them both to send to you. I dunno what the price for the actual headliner would be, nor do I know what the shipping would be, sorry about that.
Massimo Narini

rallyguy_777
First Gear

Post by rallyguy_777 »

dropdfocus wrote:Sorry about that. Price on shipping to 17701 (PA)

This does include the belt buckles and all necessary hardware (bolts & such) correct?

Could you email pics of everything to dropdfocus76(at)comcast.net?
that is for everything( the b pillar trim, a pillar trim, bolts and both pieces of the actual belt. I will take them out of the car next week and take some pictures to send to you. PM me so I know your email address, also easier to keep track of who wants what lol
Massimo Narini

dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

Can do!
Jason
rallyguy_777
First Gear

Post by rallyguy_777 »

up date on parts available!!
Massimo Narini

dropdfocus
Fourth Gear

Post by dropdfocus »

PM'd you & didn't get a reply back.
Jason