WTB: 90-94 BC/BF hood w/scoop (Turbo?)

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
Brumby
In Neutral

WTB: 90-94 BC/BF hood w/scoop (Turbo?)

Post by Brumby »

So I've searched around, used the site's Google search, but to no avail. I'm interested in finding a hood for our cars with the little scoop, doesn't have to be the child-eating WRX size :-D

Just something to give it the overall clean, sporty look. Also, on a related note, anyone with the sedan trunk/spoiler willing to part with them is also welcome, again I've tried fruitlessly searching around both here, and even out on other sites. Depressing how hard good parts are to find for older Legacys, lol.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

EDIT:

I almost forgot to mention, I am willing to travel, since shipping is ridiculous nowadays. Any reasonable distance is welcome! (Seriously, I'd kill to have one of these hoods :twisted: )
'93 BC Legacy L 2WD 5MT NA (Daily Driver) awaiting AWD swap
Sitting pretty on 205/55R16 WRX rims
'88 F150 Long Bed 2WD 5MT (Beater parts grabber)
Blackbart
Vendor
Vendor

Post by Blackbart »

I Have a couple turbo hoods in the Scranton area.
The 91's will fit the 90/91 n/a's and the 92/94 take the 92/94 hoods.
They look similar from a distance but are not interchangeable.
Brumby
In Neutral

Post by Brumby »

PM sent
'93 BC Legacy L 2WD 5MT NA (Daily Driver) awaiting AWD swap
Sitting pretty on 205/55R16 WRX rims
'88 F150 Long Bed 2WD 5MT (Beater parts grabber)