legacy movie

Show us your Legacy pictures and videos.

Moderator: Moderators

Lego
First Gear

legacy movie

Post by Lego »

heres a preview to a short movie im making on my car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dic835T8ZQ
Last edited by Lego on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Sweet, you live not far from me. I'm just south of olympia. I noticed your car was shifting before redline. Were those wide open throttle shifts? Your car is automatic right? When I had my 90 legacy NA wagon it shifted at redline EVERY time if the throttle was all the way in.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

yeh it was full throttle, i dont know why its not going up to redline, i dont pay much attention but ill look and see if it does it again today.

i notice u say have jake15's legacy, is that the red one with fmic?
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Nice. What's been done to the car?

PS I think we should probably organize a WA meet sometime soon.
-Aaron

2000 Audi S4 - 2.7L Twin-turbo, 6 Speed

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

asc_up wrote:Nice. What's been done to the car?

PS I think we should probably organize a WA meet sometime soon.
That would be cool but my car isn't running. You guys could meet me at my house with an engine and put it in my car! haha!

i notice u say have jake15's legacy, is that the red one with fmic?
lol no I'm pretty sure he still drives that. It's his baby isn't it? I have a white SS that he used to own. Judging by the tabs on it though, I don't think he's driven it in a long time. The front says 2001 :shock: I'm not sure about the back because i don't have a picture of the back and it's not at my house. But for some reason he has 2001 tabs on the front plate...why he even has tabs on the front is puzzling as well.
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

K. Pretty sure Jake got that car off CL and flipped it. Not sure what all he did to it. Engine, tranny, I forget...

Lego, I like your engine bay. Lip and skirts look good too. Where did you get them again?

AW
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Well, then, from what I gather, nothing. Because the car didn't even have an engine in it when I got it. It came with the Ej22T block, EJ20G heads and intake and an 02-03 TMIC. All taken apart.
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

kimokalihi wrote:Well, then, from what I gather, nothing. Because the car didn't even have an engine in it when I got it. It came with the Ej22T block, EJ20G heads and intake and an 02-03 TMIC. All taken apart.
Oye :shock:

Project time! If you need a hand, I'd be willing to help.
-Aaron

[quote="evolutionmovement"]It was me. And those are my balls. Happy Sunday![/quote]
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Lazy bastard...<grin>
93SS 5MT White, TD05-16G, TMIC, 3"Turboback, Magnaflow, Alu Rad, H&R Sports, AGX struts, F/R STBs, Whiteline Sways, ALK+Endlinks, Odyssey 925, AC delete, Evo8 Recaros, Sparco 4p, 3.9 LSD, Hellas+air horns, IPD short throw, 99RSrims, s03's
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I've got an EJ20H motor that I just put a brand new oil pump, water pump, timing belt and idlers, metal back plate on the rear of the engine and I have lightweight pulleys and lightweight WRX flywheel and brand new exedy clutch. Probably some more stuff I'm forgetting too.

Thing is, I'm not sure how to finish putting the motor together and in the car with all the hoses in the right places.

Then I did a leak down test on it and found a 70% exhaust valve leak on one of the cylinders and that discouraged me so I put the project on hold and was going to rebuild the motor.

I've been trying to find an EJ22T that I can just drop in to get it driving but I've had a tough time getting a hold of this guy who has the motor I need.

But yeah, I may need someone to help me get things right. Thanks
SubOnno
First Gear

Post by SubOnno »

Hey Lego, nice movie but ... who told you to put music under this video ?? I almost can't hear the Legacy anymore ,,

:-D
Subaru Legacy MY94 2.0 AWD
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

thanks guys.

the mod list is:
ej20k or ej20r dohc heads
full rebuilt motor lol, only 3k miles!
2.5l manifold
unorthidox racing pulley
legacy electronic fcd, someone on this forum made it
nxs MBC
wrx tmic
td04
tanabe divided downpipe
3 inch catback
custom i/c water spray
480cc sti injectors
17 psi
custom intake
boost gauge
narrow band gauge
custom grille (not shown in video)
that's about it, i did have wrx scoop

i added music because i thought music would make the video more entertaining

my front lip is just home depot status haha, im going to put it on the back to i think
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Terribly unfortunate about the music but nice car and shots of it at least.I would get rid of the pokemon theme if it was me.
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

haha, ok ill change the music, if u guys want a video with no music i can do that right now
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Word :-D
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

updated movie now up in original post, few pics added n something extra :-D
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

I like the new movie much better...

What kind of wheels are you rocking in the last picture? More side pics of that setup please!

Cheers,

AW
Adam West
Fourth Gear

Post by Adam West »

Another movie you all might like...

http://vimeo.com/4186123
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

sounds real good. will be getting a Prodrive muffler and hopefully a full exhaust that doesnt sound like it has leaks everywhere
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Nice grill,consider that look stolen!

Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

thanks, the rims were motegi mp6's

i got rid of them because they rubbed bad and i planned on lowering my car so im going a diffrent route with wheels
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Ahhh HKS BOV. I have one, too. It's always fun to scare the crap out of unsuspecting drivers with their windows down :twisted:
-Aaron

Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

haha, i love it when crowds of people are walking on the side walk and i blow off (lol), they have that look on their face like someone is shooting at them

i also have some footage of some stuff that's hush hush. i mean i can tell you my car smokes lightly modded rsx's, and boosted integras :twisted:
asc_up
Fifth Gear

Post by asc_up »

Let's see it!
-Aaron

Lego
First Gear

Post by Lego »

are ya sure! it was made in the notorious kent scene