WTB: Rear brake hoses

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
waldo320
Second Gear

WTB: Rear brake hoses

Post by waldo320 »

Hi all I am looking for some rear break hoses for disc break. Let me know if you have some new ones laying around.
One of the crazy's boosting a NA!
14.3 @ 93mph
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

I think I have some, but do you want to pay shipping vs. getting some at your local pull-a-part for probably a lot less $?
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.
waldo320
Second Gear

Post by waldo320 »

I'll hold of I was looking to see if anyone had some new ones laying around? Thanks though
One of the crazy's boosting a NA!
14.3 @ 93mph
beatersubi
Fifth Gear

Post by beatersubi »

Mine are the original rubber. Would probably be a good time to upgrade to stainless braided, anyway.
93 legacy wagon L, 22T swapped (TW imitator) now with five forward speeds. (Gone, but never forgotten)
johndrivesabox wrote: Rally, my kyboard is brok, his has nohing o do wih h liquor.
Originalcyn wrote:Apparently everyone hates Gabe.