92 Legacy Turbo w/EJ20G swap in Atlanta, GA

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
92 ra-r
First Gear

92 Legacy Turbo w/EJ20G swap in Atlanta, GA

Post by 92 ra-r »

The time has come to move on to something different, so my T-Leg is up for sale. I have done so much work to this car and it drives brilliantly, just isn't me anymore! Here is the rundown:
Silver 92 original 5 speed car with sunroof, ABS, etc. 146K on the chassis. Way more parts and time than I care to divulge, but the basics are these:
I swapped in a 92 EJ20G with reportedly 40K on it. It looked brand new when I got it! I swapped the timing belt, water pump, etc while I had it out. I also ported the exhaust manifolds to match the gaskets. I installed a SAMCO auxiliary hose kit, a WRX metal filler tank, plumbed up the AWIC and fabricated a cold air intake to go with a 45 degree airbox from a '98 Leg GT.
I installed a WRX front sway bar and brakes with stainless lines, '04 STI struts and springs, 3" cast bellmouth DP and full STI exhaust after that. I am running 4.11 gears and L-GT spoked wheels (snowflakes?)with 205-50 semi worn performance tires.
The car runs very well!! It builds about 10psi of boost (boost creep from the DP) but I do not have any boost controller on it, just the stock recirc valve. The body is straight, never been wrecked that I can tell. The paint is faded in the usual spots and scratched in others. There are a few dings here and there, but nothing really big.
I can post pictures once I wash and vaccuum the car this weekend. I have spent almost 2 years building this car, but I need to let it go... too many toys, getting married, grad school, etc.
Send me some offers, you guys know what these cars and those parts are worth.
SILINC3R
quasi-mod-o
quasi-mod-o

Post by SILINC3R »

ah were have you been. i didnt know we had more GA people. please post pics
Tony
90 LS Spec rio red sold
91 SS rio red R.I.P
90 Mazda Miata
2005 GT SWP
92ss satinsvoice wrote:LOL! that block was like F*** THIS! IM OUT!
mike-tracy wrote:Word. I'd love to get my hands on one of those trannies, but I just can't stomach the cost
92 ra-r
First Gear

Post by 92 ra-r »

Sorry for the delay on pics. I'm getting married this weekend, so I'll have it all cleaned up on Saturday and I'll take some pictures then.
Forgot to mention I installed Whiteline ALK and the extended ball joints as well as a host of rear Whiteline bushings and mounts. The car also has Grp N engine and transmission mounts.
baddriver
First Gear

Post by baddriver »

SILINC3R wrote:ah were have you been. i didnt know we had more GA people. please post pics
Hey I'm in Marietta, Georgia.

92 ra-r: You might also want to post on wrxatlanta.com
92 ra-r
First Gear

Post by 92 ra-r »

I have loaded pictures onto flickr, just not sure how to paste them here. I really wanted to post them before I'm gone for a week on my honeymoon.
I can post them if I get a chance and can figure out how. You can search flickr for my profile "serpa771" and the tags on the photos are "92 ra-r" and "turbo legacy for sale"