'91 Subaru Rear Limited Slip Differential - $200

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
A1Fiddler
First Gear

'91 Subaru Rear Limited Slip Differential - $200

Post by A1Fiddler »

I pulled this LSD out of a '91 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan (Turbo) Automatic. It's a 3.90 gear ratio. For some reason the previous owner decided to paint the diff cover red, so you can't really make out what it says from the picture, but it's real easy to read "VISCOUS LSD - 3.90" in person.

I was planning on putting it in my car, but decided I need the money more so I can complete my tranny swap. I have lots of other parts from the '91 Legacy SS as well, so if you need something PM me and I'll let you know. Please don't scatter this thread asking about wheels or engine parts.

-Andrew

'92 Legacy Sport Sedan - EJ22T, 4EAT, AWD - Snorkle Delete, Custom Grounding, 3" Catless TBE.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

Please quote a shipped price to 92530. Also I will need the stub axles, or the complete axles.

Thanks!
'93 Winestone SS Auto, '91 Pearl White SS.
'93 Pure White SS EJ20G slanty intercooled, SIDESWIPED! In stasis.
'94 FWD and '95 AWD Laguna Blue SVXs.
2017 Pure Red BRZ Limited w/Performance pack
gijonas
Fourth Gear

Post by gijonas »

Wow,damn nice paint work :roll:
94SS.Wiseco forged pistons,TD04,TMIC,WALBRO 225,440's,3" all the way,revtronix stage 2,enough other crap to fill the internet.

THE TRIBUTE BUILD>>>LINKY LINK>>> http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?p=295455#295455
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

PhyrraM wrote:Please quote a shipped price to 92530. Also I will need the stub axles, or the complete axles.

Thanks!
I'll look up a shipping quote. Is there any way you would be able to get the axles locally? The reason I ask is because I couldn't get them off the dang car. I can try again but I'll have to charge extra for the axles.
gijonas wrote:Wow,damn nice paint work :roll:
Yeah, he did the same thing to the calipers and painted them while they were on the car :evil:
Last edited by A1Fiddler on Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
'92 Legacy Sport Sedan - EJ22T, 4EAT, AWD - Snorkle Delete, Custom Grounding, 3" Catless TBE.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

A1Fiddler wrote: ......I couldn't get them off the dang car.
I only need the stubs that went into the diff. Is it possible to remove the roll pins from the inner joints and pull the stubs out of them? Then you can leave the rest of the axles in the car.
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

PhyrraM wrote:
A1Fiddler wrote: ......I couldn't get them off the dang car.
I only need the stubs that went into the diff. Is it possible to remove the roll pins from the inner joints and pull the stubs out of them? Then you can leave the rest of the axles in the car.
I'll check tomorrow for you. I'm going to have to leave the house in a little bit and I don't want to get dirty.
joeWM
Second Gear

Post by joeWM »

damn, i want one of these
[quote="kimokalihi"]Jesus, that's a grocery list of problems.[/quote]
92 Legacy SS 5MT....sold :(
02 Aspen white WRX Stage 2, 20%tint
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

joeWM wrote:damn, i want one of these
Me too :( I was disappointed when I put it up for sale after deciding I needed the money.
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

I got the rear axles off the car. One has a torn boot, but otherwise they look okay. I have one person wanting the diff already, but if he falls through it's still available.
joeWM
Second Gear

Post by joeWM »

A1Fiddler wrote:I got the rear axles off the car. One has a torn boot, but otherwise they look okay. I have one person wanting the diff already, but if he falls through it's still available.

OH OH DIBBS if it falls through
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

joeWM wrote:
A1Fiddler wrote:I got the rear axles off the car. One has a torn boot, but otherwise they look okay. I have one person wanting the diff already, but if he falls through it's still available.

Haha, alright.

Edit: Sorry but to be fair looking at it again, PhyrraM asked first, so you're in line after him.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

Get me that shipping quote, and a new price for the axles if you need one, and I'll have a yea or nea for you ASAP. :wink:
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

PhyrraM wrote:Get me that shipping quote, and a new price for the axles if you need one, and I'll have a yea or nea for you ASAP. :wink:
$220 for diff and axles, and $40 to ship, so $260 shipped. Sound okay if the first deal falls through?
joeWM
Second Gear

Post by joeWM »

A1Fiddler wrote:
joeWM wrote:

Haha, alright.

Edit: Sorry but to be fair looking at it again, PhyrraM asked first, so you're in line after him.
oh ya, im on like fall through standby haha.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

I'm going to pass this one to the next person. Thanks for pulling the axles, whoever buys it will be thankful you did.

Good luck with the sale!
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

PhyrraM wrote:I'm going to pass this one to the next person. Thanks for pulling the axles, whoever buys it will be thankful you did.

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks for getting back to me. Joe, looks like you're next. I'm still waiting to hear from this other guy.
joeWM
Second Gear

Post by joeWM »

sweet lol sold haha
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

Diff is SOLD.
00imprezars
In Neutral

Post by 00imprezars »

can you please take a picture of the axle stubs, i may be very interested if they are the ones with the reducer piece
thanks
A1Fiddler
First Gear

Post by A1Fiddler »

Here you go.