2 - 1992 Subaru Legacy Turbos in Ottawa, Canada.

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
diggler
In Neutral

2 - 1992 Subaru Legacy Turbos in Ottawa, Canada.

Post by diggler »

Hi Guys,

I have been registered on this site for over 5 years now and it has helped me out tonnes during my legacy turbo ownership. So figured I would offer them up to you guys first. Here are the details:

1992 Subaru Legacy turbo - Silver - automatic - 235000km - Has been used as a parts car for about 3 years. It is missing ECU,radiator, fuel pump and a few interior parts. Asking $150

1992 Subaru Legacy Turbo - Silver - standard - has been in the driveway for about 4.5 months. It had a transmission leak which lead to it needing a tow home. It does move back and forth in the driveway, but I would not drive it on the road without getting it checked out. I did not bring it in to the mechanic as we had purchased a new car. It was a sad day, but I had to move on to something newer and more reliable (hate saying that cause this car has been very good to me). The extent of the tranny damage is unknown. Has a slightly used Exedy stage 1 clutch and flywheel (approx 30k). Has 2 sets of tires. Asking $500

I am hoping to find these babies a good home. Make me an offer.

I had forgotten my pw and the email account i registered with, so I created this account today. My username was deryk69 previously, if you want to look at some history behind the car. not much there, but a few posts.

I can provide more details and pictures upon request.
PhyrraM
Fourth Gear

Post by PhyrraM »

If you get to the point of wanting to carefully remove, pack and ship the headliner from the "parts" car, PM me.

I'd buy the whole car for just the headliner and seatbelts, but the distance is a killer.
'93 Winestone SS Auto, '91 Pearl White SS.
'93 Pure White SS EJ20G slanty intercooled, SIDESWIPED! In stasis.
'94 FWD and '95 AWD Laguna Blue SVXs.
2017 Pure Red BRZ Limited w/Performance pack
RJ93SS
Third Gear

Post by RJ93SS »

is this your first post in 5 years?
93SS 04 wrx brakes/slotted w/ hawks--TD05 -- 06 I/C -- 20mm n/a fsb -- Stage 2 -- 550's -- Perrin DIV DP -- 2-3/4 Tit Exhaust -- K&N -- C/C -- A/C Delete -- Grounded -- GT Leather Interior -- WRX/STI Strut Setup -- 17" 225's -- 2 Kids Seats ;)
diggler
In Neutral

Post by diggler »

No, I posted something back in January sometime.
Weazel240
First Gear

Post by Weazel240 »

diggler
In Neutral

Post by diggler »

i'll take an excerpt from my orignal post for easier viewing.

"I had forgotten my pw and the email account i registered with, so I created this account today. My username was deryk69 previously, if you want to look at some history behind the car. not much there, but a few posts. "
GotSubie
First Gear

Post by GotSubie »

diggler wrote:i'll take an excerpt from my orignal post for easier viewing.

"I had forgotten my pw and the email account i registered with, so I created this account today. My username was deryk69 previously, if you want to look at some history behind the car. not much there, but a few posts. "
BAHAHAHAHAHA
SubiePrice88
Third Gear

Post by SubiePrice88 »

the parts car is Silver? If you decide to part it I need a Passenger fender!!
-Jordan

"Nothing Stings Like a Subee"

1992 Legacy SS, 5MT, 140k, some mods ;)
1993 Legacy Wagon, 5MT, 220k!
NGTD
In Neutral

Post by NGTD »

PM Sent
94SS_Canada
Third Gear

Post by 94SS_Canada »

pm'd