Borla Pro XS 3" Muffler New In Box

Got something for sale? Need to sell a part? Got some stuff on auction that you want to let us know about?

(Legacy Central BBS is not responsible for any arbitration between its users relative to this forum.
Play nice and deal straight)

Moderators: Helpinators2, Moderators

Forum rules
Please see the NEW Parts Shed Rules before posting: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewto ... 15&t=55814

Sales of parts and parting cars only. Complete or parted car posts should be made in Car Lot: http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=32
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Borla Pro XS 3" Muffler New In Box

Post by kimokalihi »

I have a brand new, never used, still in orignal box Borla Pro XS 3" inlet/outlet muffler. One side is offset and the other is centered. I paid $100+shipping from summitracing for this muffler but decided I really want a dual tip instead so I just bought another muffler from summit and a couple exhaust tips for it and need to sell this one.

$95 shipped.

Borla 40359

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BOR-4 ... toview=sku

You'll save $15 and I'll lose $30 in the deal.

I can take pictures but it's new so it's not gonna be any different than the pictures on summit.
98 Metro Hatch Daily Driver :)
91 SS EJ20G Engine/Tranny/Diff Swap Build Thread Here
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

OK how about $75 shipped. Lowest I'm gonna go. That's killin me to think about throwing away that money and I just bought the stupid thing. Maybe I should just throw it on my girlfriend's Honda Civic lol. I wonder if it would sound high pitched and nasty like all those other hondas with fart cans sound...
"Your testes are close to your bottom but you still play with them all the time." Jeremy Clarkson
homegrwn97
In Neutral

Post by homegrwn97 »

What was the other muffler and tips you bought instead? link?

GL with you sale too!
05 LGT Wagon & 91 SS
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

homegrwn97
In Neutral

Post by homegrwn97 »

nice thank you!

did you buy 2 of those tips??
05 LGT Wagon & 91 SS
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

I did. There's pictures of them in my build thread in my signature. Probably a page or two back from the last page.
homegrwn97
In Neutral

Post by homegrwn97 »

Beautiful build!!!
05 LGT Wagon & 91 SS
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

Thanks! I'm working on it. If I wake up after this nap I'm about to take I'm gonna go work on it some more. I plan to put the flywheel on, put the clutch on and mount the tranny to the engine and then I need to pull the car into the garage and pull the old tranny out and get ready to drop the new swap in.
kimokalihi
Fifth Gear

Post by kimokalihi »

BUMP! Selling two mufflers now. One is center on one end, offset on the other. The other is center inlet and dual outlets.

One is 3" inlet and outlet. The other is 3" inlet and dual 2.5" outlets.

Both Borla Pro XS mufflers. Both brand new in original boxes.

$75 shipped each!